Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Rate this year so far

HONKLERTHECUCKING

HONKLERTHECUCKING

Para gone
★★★★★
We’re slowly approaching the half way point of this year, how has it been treating you compare to the previous years? Do think the rest of the year would get better or worse?

Although not much changed for me I think I liked this year more than the previous ones, I’ve felt more positive overall and have met new awesome people too. Things could be better for sure, but I’m satisfied at the moment. Hopefully it continues like this.

Nothing will beat 2016 to mid 2020 for me

not much has changed so 3

5.5/10 migh get a 6/10 for me
satisfied for a lot of things, sad about some, veeeery tired, kinda having fun though

The behaviorlal sink will make things interesting in the next years, these starting years are boring.

Not as garbage as some of the worst years of my life (2016-2018), but still lonely and depressed, so I'd say 5/10

3/10
Very little has happened for me since last year so its really hard to compare it.

Went by quickly for me, not the worse year. Just decent. 5/10

We’re slowly approaching the half way point of this year, how has it been treating you compare to the previous years? Do think the rest of the year would get better or worse?

Although not much changed for me I think I liked this year more than the previous ones, I’ve felt more positive overall and have met new awesome people too. Things could be better for sure, but I’m satisfied at the moment. Hopefully it continues like this.
Last year was bad but I dident even know about this community only until a couple months later and it’s still bad but at least I know the truth of something’s

not good. I hope it gets bettER

It was trash only year I can really say I enjoyed was 2015 and half of 2016 and they were barely good themselves

It has gotten worse.

Worst then last year :feelsbadman:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back