Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Rate this thing I once found on a beach

Lookscel

Lookscel

Better to be an incel than a cuck ツ
★★★★★
I'm bored and need some dopamine so posting this

IMG 20191210 151805

looks slimy and disgusting EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWxd

looks slimy and disgusting EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWxd
If you look closely in the video that blackish thing on it is actually it's shit. He took a shit when I was not around.

Mogs me at looking manly

It's Gary from Spongebob kek

incel trait: picking random shit up from the street

Mogs me bcz gets more attention. :feelsseriously:

thats an organic fleshlight

brutal dickpill once again

Wtf that’s disgusting bro

Pretty weird, sea creatures are scary.

Looks like one of the things I'll need to collect from the beach in Stardew Valley to be able to complete the community center bundles.

My other character I've made evil so I've had him side with the Joja Corporation instead so I don't have to do any collect-a-thon bullshit, all I have to do is make a lot of money and pay Morris for whatever reward/prize/perk that I want, heh.

Plug it into the outlet.