Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Rate this swiss foid /10

beyondschizo

beyondschizo

All Hail Elliot Rodger
★★★★

For me she's a rape/10

Good body, face compared to my country is maybe a 4.5/10 but I guess that's a swiss 8-9/10

Can you deliver me a scandifoid?
I would if I could but they think my face is not too sexy and do not want to touch penor even for money, this summer sucked watching them in revealing clothes all in good shape, slightly tan walking around laughing at subyumans and flirting with chads, not even the woods are safe as they go out with their boyfriends to pick blueberries and sit around.

Kind of a butterface tbh but she's hot. 8/10

absolute would breed/10

I would if I could but they think my face is not too sexy and do not want to touch penor even for money, this summer sucked watching them in revealing clothes all in good shape, slightly tan walking around laughing at subyumans and flirting with chads, not even the woods are safe as they go out with their boyfriends to pick blueberries and sit around.
How are you not having a boner seeing them in butt floss?

How are you not having a boner seeing them in butt floss?
I keep my glasses on my head so I don't have to see them, I have -7 myopia so basically anything beyond my arm becomes a blur, perfect when walking outside in the summer

I keep my glasses on my head so I don't have to see them, I have -7 myopia so basically anything beyond my arm becomes a blur, perfect when walking outside in the summer
I would probably have the hardest boner of my life given that scandifoids are peak human beauty

No rating for your face