Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL rate this rice descension

T

Tenshi

Banned
-
20160817150904_XOlRLt3b_uk_28129.jpg

from human to subhuman :feelskek:

jk he's normie and mogs me ngl

He was probably trying to look kpop, so he had a feminizing surgery. He'll regret it when the fad is done.

he's sub5 now tbh

race failo

He was probably trying to look kpop, so he had a feminizing surgery. He'll regret it when the fad is done.
dude had great bones

btw man as a korean-american what are you thoughts about this? So you think it's more like a trend? Do you parents or older relatives share the same beauty idea as modern koreans? This kpop phenomenon is fucking interesting ngl especially how it influences the plastic surgery industry

Both mog me brutally. The right has a better jaw.

he went thru paid surgery to go from Changlite to an average asian who belongs here :feelsohgod: :feelsohgod: :feelsohgod: :feelsohgod: :feelsohgod:

dude had great bones

btw man as a korean-american what are you thoughts about this? So you think it's more like a trend? Do you parents or older relatives share the same beauty idea as modern koreans? This kpop phenomenon is fucking interesting ngl especially how it influences the plastic surgery industry

My cousin in Korea got that same surgery when she was 17. The doctor had to break open her jaw and cobble it together again.

All the "good-looking" men I see on K-dramas nowadays, etc. always have that feminized sharp chin. The actors who look masculine are all over 60 now.

K-pop definitely is going to fade as a fad, especially an international one. When Western culture leaves k-pop behind, those same white foids who liked feminine ricemen will return to their natural state of desiring masculine white men, and because of Westernization, Korean foids will adopt the same tastes (not that they ever liked their own kind anyway). Then people like this who had the surgery will be left in the dust.

This is my prediction.

From masculine to pussy pop beta boy

My cousin in Korea got that same surgery when she was 17. The doctor had to break open her jaw and cobble it together again.

All the "good-looking" men I see on K-dramas nowadays, etc. always have that feminized sharp chin. The actors who look masculine are all over 60 now.

K-pop definitely is going to fade as a fad, especially an international one. When Western culture leaves k-pop behind, those same white foids who liked feminine ricemen will return to their natural state of desiring masculine white men, and because of Westernization, Korean foids will adopt the same tastes (not that they ever liked their own kind anyway). Then people like this who had the surgery will be left in the dust.

This is my prediction.
damn, just took a look at some old koreans movies, it's almost like a different dimension jfl.

thanks for the insight boyo

This is my prediction.

@Blackpill Rage thoughts?

He fell for the KPOP meme! :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Crazy asian, he's coming here:incel:

from average looking to below average looking.