Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Rate this patch I just ordered

Dr. Autismo

Dr. Autismo

Foid punchER
★★★★★
I just ordered it off ebay for £4.19, I already have quite a few patches too.
I'm just looking for the right jacket to sew them on to.
And yes, I got it in purple, no homo, but I love purple, it's one of my favourite colours.

View attachment 1191225 I just ordered it off ebay for £4.19, I already have quite a few patches too.
And yes, I got it in purple, no homo, but I love purple, it's one of my favourite colours.
Colors can't be gay. Jews turned pink gay just like they did with everything. Not everything has to be gay.

Colors can't be gay. Jews turned pink gay just like they did with everything. Not everything has to be gay.
I used to like rainbows before it got turned into a fag icon.
It's kinda dark if you think about that, no pun intended.
Faggots and troons took a simple, innocent cartoon and corrupted it into a symbol of degeneracy.

I used to like rainbows before it got turned into a fag icon.
It's kinda dark if you think about that, no pun intended.
Faggots and troons took a simple cartoon and corrupted it into a symbol of degeneracy.
It's not even the full rainbow it's a mockery of god.

It's not even the full rainbow it's a mockery of god.
th

I love how shitskins get represented on that abomination jfl.
People just like including shitskins in everything to prove to the enture fucking universe that their not racist.
Come on, racism is not the worse thing ever srsly.

purple was the color of kings, aint nothing gay about that

purple was the color of kings, aint nothing gay about that
ikr, in the past it was the colour of power, royalty, nobility and luxury.
Shit, the dye used to create purple was so fucking expensive, only the wealthy could wear the colour.

ikr, in the past it was the colour of power, royalty, nobility and luxury.
Shit, the dye used to create purple was so fucking expensive, only the wealthy could wear the colour.
yes i am aware of that. i just want to make a point that the meaning of colors change all the time, even between settings. purple is not associate with the gays unless you mix it with something else, because then the context and symbolism of said color change.

View attachment 1191225 I just ordered it off ebay for £4.19, I already have quite a few patches too.
no get a nazi one it suits racist fucks like you