Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Rate this .org user's curry uncle

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Banned
-
Keep in mind that these are 20 year old pics in shitty lightning he would look even better in a professional photozhoot. All of them are 2003 candids of Indian user's uncle from a Punjabi wedding.I have said this before curries are subhuman on average but when they mog they mog extremely hard. Very high looks ceiling. In b4 some retard says he looks mixed or doesn't look curry

3803414 1000029413
3803415 1000029673
3803416 1000029674

@comradespiderman29 @Cayden Zhang @wereq @anandkonda @Acorn @Runt171 @ilieknothing @FucktheFBI

many if not all current humans are just swarthy versions of their previous selves.
My dad was a chad, and settled at 40, kinda ruined his genetics

Aint no way he is a curry

Chadpreets are so rare you are more likely to stumble across a serial killer

Unless he is a native Indian which is basically the requiem form of curries I highly doubt he is Indian

He is 100% Indian. Not even mixed paki..
Surprising, everytime I see an chadpreet I doubt they are even Indian because Indians arent supposed to be attractive as its against the rules

The most common version of a white chad mogs him

He doesnt even look that good tbh he just looks better then most indians
Ive seen guys irl that brutally mog this curry
The most common version of white chad is still extremely rare I can count the number of times I have seen clean cut white chads on my fingers. Realistically he is almost always the best looking guy in the room. He looks like the indo aryan version of Alain delon.

Pretty decent for an old curry, def mogs men of his generation

no shit hes not even human compared to the average white chad
7/10 face his height can increase or decrease his rating
Holds his ground pretty well compared to a textbook white chad like Colton Haynes. Colton does mog but it's not bad at all. Like half a point psl wise. Colton has better nose and harmony while uncle has better bones

Last edited:
Has no SMV in any white country
Disagree. He psl mogs many Hollywood actors
Next to zac efron. Also the other is a candid in bad lighting. He got rated a 7.75-8.25/10 on t/truerateme and .org I agree with that rating tbh.

View attachment 1208398View attachment 1208399

@Runt171 @RealSchizo
Holds his ground pretty well compared to a textbook white chad like Colton Haynes. Colton does mog but it's not bad at all. Like half a point psl wise

View attachment 1208397View attachment 1208396

No way that’s a curry. Looks like a white Chad with a suntan

Looks good/decent for a curry I guess but nothing special when compared even to an average person of the high quality races such as whites and west Asians.

The average West Eurasian male mogs any curry, even "Chad" curry.

Last edited:
Image 2024 07 28 075000003

I rate him as a FUCKING MOGGER :lasereyes: :lasereyes:

Indian chad.

2/10 truecel according to JBW shillers

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6