Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel rate this mog

Over 9000

Over 9000

Recruit
★★★★★
Screenshot 2024 01 30 173211

I dont think anyone is getting mogged Guy on the right looks like a Fucking Twink and the guy on the left is normie. Foids Dont like feminine faggot men like The on Right

Both are goodlooking but look like manlets.

I dont think anyone is getting mogged Guy on the right looks like a Fucking Twink and the guy on the left is normie. Foids Dont like feminine faggot men like The on Right

Foids Dont like feminine faggot men like The on Right
I think foids kind of like it so long as face is good like it is there

Anyway this is a looksmax.org tier post

They both mog me to hell. There are only a few things I'm thankful for in life and one of them is that I'm not anywhere in that photo.

Pakistancels seem to be the best curries out of the whole South Asian diaspora

mega cope

no foids like manlets even if they are hot
Agree, manletism is death sentence. My chadfaced turbomanlet cousin got cheated on and dumped by his 3/10 foid, who is a single mom with kids almost his age jfl

Agree, manletism is death sentence. My chadfaced turbomanlet cousin got cheated on and dumped by his 3/10 foid, who is a single mom with kids almost his age jfl
Turbomanletism is worse than tallfag with a 2/10 face

How tall r ur parents?
My mom was like 155cm 5'1 and dad 165cm 5'5. My brother is 5'7 170cm and im 5'3 161cm. They got together back in the early 80s. Nowadays he would probably end up an incel.

Both mog me, but right mogs. Who are they? Your friends.

Yes they do

Standing right next to those people instantly pulls you down a few points. Brutal.