Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Rate this MGTOW's level of self awareness

Saddam

Saddam

Officer
★★
7andRIy.png

One of us, one of us

Zero self awareness

Incel in denial as most of them

It's pretty funny how many MGTOWs/Redpillers/incels in denial think they'll be falsely accused of rape at some point. JFL, women legitimately want nothing to do with them in any way, shape, or form..

As a non-Chad man, you aren't threatening women, you aren't causing the "collapse of society", you're a ghost. Go your own way because you were invisible anyway.

Jesus Christ, Norwood really got him.
He'll be posting here soon.

the look of a man sent his own way

Everyone copes their own way. If he didn’t have his bug eyes screwing his face over he might never even heard of Mgtow.

It is over for many men.

If white guys looking like him are going MGTOW/MSTOW:worryfeels:, it's more than over for me:feelsclown:

MGTOW is one massive cope.

I agree, ONS are too risky nowadays jfl

It's pretty funny how many MGTOWs/Redpillers/incels in denial think they'll be falsely accused of rape at some point. JFL, women legitimately want nothing to do with them in any way, shape, or form..

As a non-Chad man, you aren't threatening women, you aren't causing the "collapse of society", you're a ghost. Go your own way because you were invisible anyway.
the look of a man sent his own way

Well, he's right, just overconfident

Head looks like a raisin

Young men cannot be "MGTOW", unless they're truly asexual.

You don't need to go your own way when you are ugly, people want nothing to do with you anyways.

Mgtow is a massive incel cope
You don't need to go your own way when you are ugly, people want nothing to do with you anyways.
Bad frame , look at the pencil neck
JFL you call that Norwood victim yet I've had bill haders hairline literally since birth and as a kid. I hate this shit so much.

Typical delusional cocky MGTOW guy.

His amount of eyelid exposure is pretty damning, but other than that he looks fine, like a normie.

The problem is not "mgtow", only morons like him that find the label appealing.
We have the same problem here.

He’ll be on this forum soon enough, poor redpillers

It's over, it's a probably a soy page trying to make them look bad

With those massive upper eyelid exposed prey eyes and weak lower third, he was destined to be an asexual being since the beginning

404 self awareness not found. He didn't "go his own way", he got thrown out by women.

Clean your room

Kicked out of his mom's house for being a lazy slob. Imagine being sent your own way by the only woman who cares about you. Brutal.

D5ClfV2WsAAFMCH

Tried to escape the friendzone with this Stacy, failed horribly.

DPW4FkQXkAAqphc

Rejected by gigaslut tradthot Lauren Southern, copes by trying to neg her.

68e.jpg

Gets clowned by random sluts on twitter, copes by telling himself he's attractive.

Mom agrees. It's over, buddy boyo.

Last edited:
404 self awareness not found. He didn't "go his own way", he got thrown out by women.

View attachment 185529

Kicked out of his mom's house for being a lazy slob. Imagine being sent your own way by the only woman who cares about you. Brutal.

View attachment 185525
View attachment 185523

View attachment 185527

68e.jpg

Gets clowned by random sluts on twitter, copes by telling himself he's attractive.

They should just euthanize him tbh

I don't even know this guy. I found all of this information in 5 minutes with google. Having social media as a non-chad is pointless.

Last edited:
that young man is clueless how the world work nowadays,ONS don't get men "me too", because foids only have ONS with Chads, and prime Chads don't get me too.

Being anywhere within 10 feet of a foids as an average / ugly male is enough to get "me too", only trannies can invade women space now

Would mog me with a better haircut

View attachment 185529

View attachment 185525
View attachment 185523

View attachment 185527

68e.jpg

He was LDAR due to giving up on life. I feel that
He’s 6’0 last I heard. He said so on Twitter.
Where'd 6'5 come from then

He's coping, but I don't blame him. He's taken too much psychological and genetic damage, the mother clearly despises him and I bet she was hell to live with while growing up.