Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Rate this guy out of 10.

@naima:,,what’s ur type?” me:

Yeah your type is a good looking guy dumb bitch

Nvm chadlite

Last edited:
@Jason Voorhees

Would be better with lightER eyes.

I almost never mention that people would look better with light eyes but this guy is an exception.
Maybe, yeah. But Everyone would look better with light eyes.

Looks chad
Anyone who gets rated anywhere above a mid htn is pretty much a chad in real life, it's just that they're being compared to the whole male population rather than just guys in their area.

upload a screen shot, link didn't work for me

Anyone who gets rated anywhere above a mid htn is pretty much a chad in real life, it's just that they're being compared to the whole male population rather than just guys in their area.

upload a screen shot, link didn't work for me
IMG 20240728 135640

Makes sense

Eyebrows too thin and eye are could be better
His eye area is ok, just that colour is bad. Most pretty boys have similar eye areas, it's not a failo to women. His eyebrows aren't good tho.

I think posts like this should not be allowed on the forum tbh rating some dudes appearance whos clearly gl is cucked