Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Rate this guy is he ugly, mid or chad?

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★

View: https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=3110939335709572&set=a.188973367906198

Possible tranny

ask foids
Yeah, like some men look like absolute faggots yet some women still drool all over them (specially since they subconsciously crave androgynous traits). Sex appeal isn't the same for both genders since women aren't actually all that attracted to masculinity in its purest form.

Yeah, like some men look like absolute faggots yet some women still drool all over them (specially since they subconsciously crave androgynous traits). Sex appeal isn't the same for both genders since women aren't actually all that attracted to masculinity in its purest form.
agree...tho i think they all subconsciously do prefer muscles to non muscles as it shows (at least initially) the power to protect their asses

Mid but on the higher end might I add

agree...tho i think they all subconsciously do prefer muscles to non muscles as it shows (at least initially) the power to protect their asses
There was a recent experiment in which a gymrat interviewed women, they all chose the slimmer build from all the ones they presented (although every body looked toned). But they stated that extreme physical strength was attractive nonetheless.

Really odd to understand for the average bluepiller, but for me it simply is that if you can lift a lot while being a stick it signifies that your genetics are top tier which is what truly arouses foids. Women can sense when you build a lot of muscle to compensate since your frame gives it away. Although I agree that there is a bare minimum required in order to get them to fuck you, mainly looking fit and toned rather than a roided ogre. Definition pretty much always mogs bulk.

There was a recent experiment in which a gymrat interviewed women, they all chose the slimmer build from all the ones they presented (although every body looked toned). But they stated that extreme physical strength was attractive nonetheless.

Really odd to understand for the average bluepiller, but for me it simply is that if you can lift a lot while being a stick it signifies that your genetics are top tier which is what truly arouses foids. Women can sense when you build a lot of muscle to compensate since your frame gives it away. Although I agree that there is a bare minimum required in order to get them to fuck you, mainly looking fit and toned rather than a roided ogre. Definition pretty much always mogs bulk.
i do agree we cant fool foids nature....yeah a skinny nigga may lift heavy stuff and it shows god knows what he will be able to lift if he gymmax....the art is to mog without doing anything/going extra mile..it must be in your blood
also consider age of foids....older ones i believe mostly prefer a muscle type over a boyish body and face...at least based on my own observations

i do agree we cant fool foids nature....yeah a skinny nigga may lift heavy stuff and it shows god knows what he will be able to lift if he gymmax....the art is to mog without doing anything/going extra mile..it must be in your blood
also consider age of foids....older ones i believe mostly prefer a muscle type over a boyish body and face...at least based on my own observations
Yes, but that's roastie foids who have been ran through god knows how many times and finally get to know that masculine men are better in bed. Foids who are in their prime (JB age up to 22-25) will pretty much always prefer pretty boys and the such, I only say this by judging what they like from TikTok and other similar platforms.

Yes, but that's roastie foids who have been ran through god knows how many times and finally get to know that masculine men are better in bed. Foids who are in their prime (JB age up to 22-25) will pretty much always prefer pretty boys and the such, I only say this by judging what they like from TikTok and other similar platforms.
makes sense :yes:

Faggot looking