Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Rate this future hall of fame boxer

June3cel2

June3cel2

3/10 curry
Guillermo Rigondeaux, he was 5’5”. Until he got destroyed by Chadlite Vasyl Lomachenko, he was undefeated and one of the best pound for pound.

D54C22E4 CAE3 4473 BA0F 544A71434512
E7C05FF9 8F32 41A4 9801 1C04AC0B6E29

@Bronzehawkattack

Rigondeaux is probably the ugliest boxer in the past decade save for Valuev, and ontop of that he's an uber-manlet unlike Valuev who was at least 7 feet tall.

Won't let Lomachenko fans besmirch the greatness of him in the ring though. Most unappreciated boxer of the past decade too.

Rigondeaux is probably the ugliest boxer in the past decade save for Valuev, and ontop of that he's an uber-manlet unlike Valuev who was at least 7 feet tall.

Won't let Lomachenko fans besmirch the greatness of him in the ring though. Most unappreciated boxer of the past decade too.

You got Canelo or GGG for the rematch man? And yeah that last gif makes my dick hard never get tired of it no matter how many times I watch it.

His smile is almost as ugly as mine

Lmao Boxing is stupid and dead, UFC is much more entertaining

You can appreciate both. I personally like the UFC more as well. You got Stipe or Cormier?
I said it was more entertaining, not that it was entertaining. I couldn't care less.

You got Canelo or GGG for the rematch man? And yeah that last gif makes my dick hard never get tired of it no matter how many times I watch it.
It's a 50/50 fight that I wouldn't be too confident one way or another, and the last fight proved they're practically equally matched. I want Canelo to win though so i'm putting money on him by UD.

It's a 50/50 fight that I wouldn't be too confident one way or another, and the last fight proved they're practically equally matched. I want Canelo to win though so i'm putting money on him by UD.
I agree it’s 50-50 but I want GGG to win lol. I’ve never liked Canelo tbh, hated how he always fought so many physically smaller fighters, and his chad-like facial features piss me off.