Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Rate this french femcel

A

ArabcelinFrance

Greycel
This femcel is a french femcel who sleep in her car between 2 petsitts in LA. She is the definition of the femcel (interested only by Chad, ignore her looksmatchs and complaining all day that she is alone). She is well known of the french forum "18-25" (french 4chan).

In this video she is trying to explain the "Matrix" (lol) and why she gave up in life. You can put x2 its the typical femcel blabla there is not so much to understand
View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DRtKtYGPQIA

And btw she is suicidal and walled, so soon she will rope so in a way it is interesting to follow the end of this femcel

Post wall foid = dnr

Gross imagine the smell:feelspuke:

Why she records naked jfl

look at how shes dressed, sluts probably being quirky to try promote her onlyfans

French noodlewhore

full

Women can't be homeless
There would be lots of simps out there who'd give her money or even their own home

Still moggs cleanliest curry
Not really. I remember one time I went to a donut shop, and the entire place smelled like rotten fish, but when a white foid left, the smell disappeared as well.

@LeFrenchCel would you smash?

Not really. I remember one time I went to a donut shop, and the entire place smelled like rotten fish, but when a white foid left, the smell disappeared as well.
:lul: :lul: