Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Rate this frame

framemogs me, heightmogs me, waistmogs me. It’s over

Blackops2cel type frame on the before pic

Lol 6'7 he could be a literal burn victim and still slay more than a manlet chad

gear and he has chad appeal

the only thing he's not better than me is his wrists

16kg gain at that height is nothing.
This is equivalent to an normal guy gaining 5kg. Of course no one would notice.

But bro you need good nutrition in order to be tall. Ethnics are just short because they're malnourished:feels:.

But bro you need good nutrition in order to be tall. Ethnics are just short because they're malnourished:feels:.
Only chinks and some spics are short, everyone else is the same height as whites

16kg gain at that height is nothing.
This is equivalent to an normal guy gaining 5kg. Of course no one would notice.
Yeah also 110 at 6'7 is severely underweight, that's the equivalent of an avg height nigga being 70-90

Only chinks and some spics are short, everyone else is the same height as whites
Only niggers are as tall as whites. Everyone else is shorter than them.

female preference:

Fuck this faggot tbh, how do you get lucky enough to be born 6'7 and not take full advantage of it. :lasereyes:

Lol 6'7 he could be a literal burn victim and still slay more than a manlet chad
Height pill cope. A chad slays regardless do you know how rare a genuine chad is JFL
Not chinks lol Chinese tend to be decently tall. It’s the other Asians who are short. And it depends on what type of nationality Hispanic you are for height ngl.
I’m 5’6 and I look like that but slightly less broad
Larp
Yeah also 110 at 6'7 is severely underweight, that's the equivalent of an avg height nigga being 70-90
its a 12.4 bmi

Fuck this faggot tbh, how do you get lucky enough to be born 6'7 and not take full advantage of it. :lasereyes:
Tbh at that height you dont need to be super muscular, he can pull of the prettyboy look

That’s fucking brutal. And I thought being 135 pounds at 6’0” before gymmaxxing and 155 after was bad. I bet this guy got bullied constantly for being skinny just like I did in school

Tbh at that height you dont need to be super muscular, he can pull of the prettyboy look
Nah he’s way too anorexic lmfao. Not happening he would look disgusting irl

Incel because he has anxiety

Did you see how skinny DiCaprio was in his prime ?
His bmi was maybe a 18 at worst. This dude has a 12.4 bmi and he’s way taller. You will appear far skinnier the taller you are JFL despite having a wider frame