Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Rate this foid’s personality and looks

Smash or trash

• Total voters
ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
This foid is a little chubby but is decent looking and seems to be very fun which most foids are not. I would mainly like this foid due to personality

she likes spiderman? omg, how kawaii! shes just like me!!

Seeing her act like a total whore killed my interest. It makes me feel like a beta cuck just watching this. I only want a pure, untouched virgin, not a used up toilet.

Seeing her act like a total whore killed my interest. It makes me feel like a beta cuck just watching this. I only want a pure, untouched virgin, not a used up toilet.
:lasereyes:

Looks ideal for a beating

Pump and dump only

@zerozerozero Would you consider this mayowhore subhuman too? :feelshehe:

@zerozerozero Would you consider this mayowhore subhuman too? :feelshehe:
she is gross and ugly i would need to be on 3 weeks nofap and heavily intoxicated to even think about fucking this subhuman

she is not worthy of big incel cock

She needs to be fucked in all holes by a latino

I just noticed you changed your signature from your previous "all incels have big cocks" :feelskek:
cant change avi without changing signature quote as well

Some foids dresses up in a quirky custom and guys immediately think she is different and better from the rest. Always the same story

In another world she would bear my children

Some foids dresses up in a quirky custom and guys immediately think she is different and better from the rest. Always the same story
lots of cucks in the world

that foid won't be that fun when she looks at you brown skin