Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media rate this foid

if I had a chance I would rape this bitch (in gta 5)

fakeupmaxxed LTB

nah too dark, but would hit no doubt

looks mixed nig. sounds nig. shaniqua/10 so top tier for a nigfoid

Sheboons will never be stacy unless mixed

why is a darksouls3cel like u watching cucked content?

why is a darksouls3cel like u watching cucked content?
how am I cucked? I just happen to stop at a YouTube shorts video algorithm suggested on my front-page and I feel terrible and brutal for rotting here and never happen to experience foids like this.its over for me.:feels::feelsrope:

how am I cucked? I just happen to stop at a YouTube shorts video algorithm suggested on my front-page and I feel terrible and brutal for rotting here and never happen to experience foids like this.its over for me.:feels::feelsrope:
don't click on youtube shorts with thumbnails of whores. they don't deserve ur views. also u gain nothing from it. cucked content.

don't click on youtube shorts with thumbnails of whores. they don't deserve ur views. also u gain nothing from it. cucked content.
thats true bro.But the terrifying truth is this whores will be enjoying with chads and we rott here.absosltutly brutal

thats true bro.But the terrifying truth is this whores will be enjoying with chads and we rott here.absosltutly brutal
we thrive with the upcoming elden ring DLC. too bad final boss is ass.

They really mask how much lesser good looking they are with all that makeup.

how hard is difficult level of dlc?
idk I haven't played it. I just know who the bosses are and where to find full leaked boss gameplay vids.

thats a high tier mulatta becky