Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Rate this foid.Is she a MILF?

Mid tier Becky.

None of us would kick her out of bed of course but MILF?

In the words of Walter “Heisenberg” Hartwell White.

“Not so much”.
breaking you got me GIF

Stacy cause white

Wouldable/10

She’s the type of chick that if you’re a desperate loser incel like us or even a regular sex having Chad and got the opportunity sure you’d fuck her but you wouldn’t do so with any real enthusiasm. :feelsbadman:

It’s sort of like waking up on Xmas morning hoping your parents or rather “Santa” has got you the hot new videogame you’ve been wanting only to realize they bought you @GENSHIT CHIMPACT instead. :feelskek:

Sure you’ll still play it and have some fun grudgingly but you’d much rather be playing the far better game that you actually wanted. :feelsthink:

Last edited:
I would tbh, I just need some pussy and cuddles mang:feelsbadman::feelscry:.
Oh as would I.

Alls I’m saying is getting with her would be akin to having a soggy and stale, flavorless day old gas station hamburger as opposed to a freshly prepared Wendy’s baconator.

Sure the gas station burger is still a burger and will ease your hunger a little but will it truly satisfy you and your taste buds on all levels and ways?

No.

No it won’t.

Ahhh if only we could be Chad and have the true baconator tier MILFS and Stacies always.

She could give a nice BJ. Has the crazy eyes going for her.

Oh as would I.

Alls I’m saying is getting with her would be akin to having a soggy and stale, flavorless day old gas station hamburger as opposed to a freshly prepared Wendy’s baconator.

Sure the gas station burger is still a burger and will ease your hunger a little but will it truly satisfy you and your taste buds on all levels and ways?

No.

No it won’t.

Ahhh if only we could be Chad and have the true baconator tier MILFS and Stacies always.
Fair enough:feelsokman::feelsbadman:.

She could give a nice BJ. Has the crazy eyes going for her.
:feelsohh::feelsohh:

Pretty but not a milf. A milf needs to be older and look like it but still hot. Milfs are uncommon in real life.
53yccd12lsf61
Irene Papas 1956
DSC 0675
Ghislaine Maxwell Virgin Islands
2eB1dAJhSxoOV1RU47ldoHCGARo
GettyImages 1378017426
Eyebags sexy caroline de maigrait
106819013 1659100334446 GAMBLE hadley Headshot 2022
IBHFBC5XPREUZH5PJEXPUMHXX4
Dev53ym 4854e3cf 6abd 476c adcd 4785ba943d76
20220722 234445
85dn259a14171

Anelia 4983323
55162320 019 5377
20241001 122157

Last edited:
Mid tier Becky.

None of us would kick her out of bed of course but MILF?

In the words of Walter “Heisenberg” Hartwell White.

“Not so much”.
breaking you got me GIF