Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Rate this foid from toastme

Kakarot

Kakarot

Officer
★★★

Attention whore.

Last edited:
Are those bug eyes I see under that makeup, or am I wrong?

Anxiety and Body Dysmorphia has been getting the best of me during the past few weeks. Sometimes just leaving my room can be a struggle. Could use some kind words

Teehee let me post a pic on le reddit to get some orbiters teeheee. Imagine if a guy did this, his post would get buried and nobody would give a shit about him

Maybe abit below avg i would say 4.5

Attention-baiting/10

So many foids have "body dismorphia" and "depression" to be edgy (teehee) its annulled the legitimacy of the condition.

No blue eyes? Blues eyes would have been looked better on her.

Stacey sad, gib attention to Stacey cucks.

I would like to see her inbox 5 minutes after she posted that.

volcel if you {insert here}

I don't imagine her inbox, the comments are top tier pleddit.
Meanwhile...man up, hit the gym and be a man.

She used to post a bunch of times on truerateme, complaining about looking ugly. Said she would prefer an ugly guy to a chad or something of the like when the topic came up.

She used to post a bunch of times on truerateme, complaining about looking ugly. Said she would prefer an ugly guy to a chad or something of the like when the topic came up.

I_Want_To_Believe_01.png

You know the reality is completely different.

dark bug eyes, her male version roped at the age of 15

Her male version tried to inject fillers and killed himself by accident.

Those eyes are truly disquieting, if you put her a knife in her hand you would have the perfect distressed yandere stereotype.
Such attention whoring...and she also jawmogs me.

What the fuck is this sub.

The white male.
@Ritalincel

off I hate these whores jfl at your "anxiety" no whore you don't have anxiety you don't even know how it feel to having anxiety. God damn I hate fucking much these whores.

5. LARPing femcel.

5½/10

Attention whore.

Anxiety and Body Dysmorphia has been getting the best of me during the past few weeks. Sometimes just leaving my room can be a struggle. Could use some kind words

Teehee let me post a pic on le reddit to get some orbiters teeheee. Imagine if a guy did this, his post would get buried and nobody would give a shit about him
Women are truly sickening creatures.. they infiltrate areas, take words that have meaning and then pervert their meaning for their own ends.. leading to the word being taken out of context and making people with actual problems less visible.

Lol the whore obviously does not have anxiety. if that were true, do you really think she’d have the guts to post her fucking face for all to see, thousands of people? JFL. Of course not.
What the fuck is this sub.

The weirdest people post there.

All is well until betabux mcgee impregnates her and it's a boy.
This is the main problem with disruptive selection in humans, traits that are favored in women cause inferior male offspring and vice versa.

Problem with disruptive selection in humans, traits that are favored in women cause inferior male offspring and vice versa.
Just impregnate manjaw amazon bulldykes bro

she is a 7

but is mentally ill like all foids

How does she have anxiety as if she is going to leave the house plus she has 100s of normies to comfort her, I'll give her a solid 4

No thanks, hahaha look who it is down there lmao.

Actually, she's pretty attractive. She doesn't have that "it" factor that makes a 9 or a 10, but she's definitely at least a 7. Maybe even an 8.

That being said, that cunt is a god damn attention whore. Hate these kinds of bitches.

It makes me SO INSANELY ANGRY when I have to see girls saying they have body dysmorphia, just go on social media put up a picture of your body and hundreds of men will like the pictures and dozens will comment how beautiful they are in great detail.

I get why men have body dysmorphia because they get no validation by how they look only rejection over and over again THAT is how you get body dysmorphia. But again she might have been rejected by a 10/10 giga Chad after she have rejected hundreds of guys herself.

EDIT: lol I just saw she actually has almost 800 upvotes and dozens of comments telling her how beautiful she is in great detail. I almost want to try to do the same just to compare how little fucks people give about an average guy and remember she only made this post 6 days ago and still 800 upvotes JFL at life on tutorial mode.

Last edited:
Actually, she's pretty attractive. She doesn't have that "it" factor that makes a 9 or a 10, but she's definitely at least a 7. Maybe even an 8.

That being said, that cunt is a god damn attention whore. Hate these kinds of bitches.

Good that I'm not the only one thinking she looks good. I don't get everyone giving her a 4 or 5.

I'm getting serial killer vibes.
It makes me SO INSANELY ANGRY when I have to see girls saying they have body dysmorphia, just go on social media put up a picture of your body and hundreds of men will like the pictures and dozens will comment how beautiful they are in great detail.

8/10. But if I were to rate her how a hole rates a man, maybe 4/10.

Just has low self esteem, ironically like alot of people on here.

Stacylite that desperately wishes Chad would keep cumming in her instead of pump and dumps. Common, nothing to see here.

Nothing shows that you are struggling like posting a picture on social media for validation :feelsthink:

6 or 7. Very cute!

I don't know if I want to rate it tbh. It's whole goal in posting this was just to get even more attention.
I would feel uncomfortable even giving it a rating even if it was bad because sometimes they even like being insulted.