Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Rate this female phenotype of my most brutal rejection

• Thread starter Bangkok or bust
  • Start date
Bangkok or bust

Bangkok or bust

A life of poorer quality due to skull & bones
-
I was 27, 5'10, 163lbs at the time. Psl 5/10. I had thick dark black hair with little norwooding. Was I punching seriously upwards?

uw5kam2ca0e41.jpg

On the right...
img_6286.jpg

no,she is your looksmatch.

She didn’t like your personality

I was 27, 5'10, 163lbs at the time. Psl 5/10. I had thick dark black hair with little norwooding. Was I punching seriously upwards?

uw5kam2ca0e41.jpg

On the right...
img_6286.jpg

She is a horse toothed whore JFL. How brutal was your rejection?

Is that a tranny? I am confused

She refused because you weren't a good person enough, you should have helped more elders to go on the other side of the street :feelzez:

She is a horse toothed whore JFL. How brutal was your rejection?

She politely said "no" and I took it like a gentleman and wished her well.

But she had to get back at me just for the 'crime' of showing interest in her with her whiteknights and hen group of foids. I was like I had commited a federal offence for liking another human being. I despised her for that. That was uncalled for.

But she had to get back at me just for the 'crime' of showing interest in her with her whiteknights and hen group of foids. I was like I had commited a federal offence for liking another human being. I despised her for that. That was uncalled for.

how did she get back at you?

She didn't make effort to get to know my personality. But women have magic powers and can tell your a rotter according to fds.

Did you ask her in the workplace? Be careful of that you’ll get reported to HR for “harassment”

how did she get back at you?

She got a group of her male friends to put me back in my place. She got her female friends to say nasty shit to me, even though I had never talked to her female friends and never even seen some of them before.
Did you ask her in the workplace? Be careful of that you’ll get reported to HR for “harassment”

No. It was a night course at community college. She was 25 me 27.

Fuck! Foids can be so cruel. They never realize the pain of getting rejected since they so rarely experience it.

Over for communitycollegecels. How old are you now?

She got a group of her male friends to put me back in my place. She got her female friends to say nasty shit to me, even though I had never talked to her female friends and never even seen some of them before.

what a cunt

If your black call her racist

CHAD ONLY

I believe so. Possibly tall Chad lite.

No sign of her on Facebook or LinkedIn, so she obviously got married some point and took the chads surname.

Shes good looking but what a nasty bitch.

Looks like a horse or a Jew

Looks mentally ill. Might sound like cope, but maybe it was for the better that you got rejected.

Average foid. I wouldn't recommend going for your look matches tbh.

You mog her without makeup imo
Doesn't really matter, foids have more biological value than their male counterparts because of their reproductive systems. So it helps inflate their "looks level" without actually looking better. Like a spoiled rich kid who isn't as smart as some autistic nerd but gets into harvard anyways because he has more money.

Horse face tbh but I still would

Dude she looks old.

Doesn't really matter, foids have more biological value than their male counterparts because of their reproductive systems. So it helps inflate their "looks level" without actually looking better. Like a spoiled rich kid who isn't as smart as some autistic nerd but gets into harvard anyways because he has more money.
Brutal blackpill101 pill

She refused because you weren't a good person enough, you should have helped more elders to go on the other side of the street :feelzez:
:lul: :lul: :lul:

You should've killed them tbh
Png transparent pepe the frog pol know your meme internet meme frog miscellaneous animals vide

Normie roastie

Brutal rejection pill

Stories like that is why I never try with foids and just NEET at home and get high

She is skinny and white so by default already has extremely high SMV

Femoids can't lose

She is skinny and white so by default already has extremely high SMV

+ Blonde on top which is seen as ideal to billions of men worldwide.

Not fat + blonde + reproductive age = tutorial mode.

She's average. 5/10 at best. Maybe if she was 19 and not used up and done years of drugs and alcohol, she could be a 6 or 7

Piggy on the left is cuter tbh ngl

She is white, blond, and not a landwhale, her SMV is much higher than a normies. You were much below her in SMV. Still almost ur looksmatch thought. She is a 6/10 for her age.

she looks 4/10 at best due to her age and fucked up teeth

So she is pure evil, which makes her an SMV 0 (zero). Men care about personality.

ofcourse what else couldl it be?
Im pretty sure the same will happen to me too if I confess. still mirin your low inhibition.
you should not care much about people who wont affect your daily life. Im also trying to achieve this. If we are truly blackpilled. We should not care about having bad impression on people because the failo effect already created the bad impression. Just do what you want if people perceived it as a bad. no losses cause you got no positive image to maintain

Last edited:
You should have taken a haircut and respect women