Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Rate this ethnic cope

"non-dairy"?

This is actually a very odd stereotype for Americans, as Americans regularly consume large quantities of dairy on a regular basis as a former-European colony that has citizens evolved to be able to consume products that would require lactase to digest.

But the "credit card" (Americans love to get into large amounts of debt for products they can't afford) and "gluten-free"(The American tendency to go on fad diets to lower their horrendous obesity rate) is absolutely spot on along with the monotone and bland way of speaking pewpew.

I've been Shang Hied

3/10 shit cope. If Asians had browridges they'd look like gigaslayers though.

This is actually a very odd stereotype for Americans, as Americans regularly consume large quantities of dairy on a regular basis as a former-European colony that has citizens evolved to be able to consume products that would require lactase to digest.
Only the true nordics among them.

Whatever makes him cope

3/10 shit cope. If Asians had browridges they'd look like gigaslayers though.
mongols have browridges, they still look trucel. there is a lot more wrong with the ethnic phenotypes than just foreheads

mongols have browridges, they still look trucel. there is a lot more wrong with the ethnic phenotypes than just foreheads
Slant eyes look like hunter eyes to me is what I was saying

Most Mongolians don't really have broeridging browridge. Their lighting makes them look like

Why didn't he just say white instead of American

good that this faggot got banned. He was crying about being "shitskin" while being light brown/olive, meanwhile there are people who are actual shitskin like this
6092905433_860a9c6cf4.jpg

this is an asian american marine tho, hes making fun of asians who make fun of americans

good that this faggot got banned. He was crying about being "shitskin" while being light brown/olive, meanwhile there are people who are actual shitskin like this
I consider myself a shitskin despite being pale.

I consider myself a shitskin despite being pale.

then you are just another retard who doesnt realise that there are people in far worse situations than you. The lighter your skin, the less ostracization and racism you face.

This is no different to Becky being depressed because she cant get chad, meanwhile there are trucels who are depressed because they have never even held a girls hand.

then you are just another retard who doesnt realise that there are people in far worse situations than you. The lighter your skin, the less ostracization and racism you face.

This is no different to Becky being depressed because she cant get chad, meanwhile there are trucels who are depressed because they have never even held a girls hand.
I'm still a grotesque sand nigger.

Based

what a fucking robust curry slayer, give him nordic colouring and he would be a giga chad.

what a fucking robust curry slayer, give him nordic colouring and he would be a giga chad.

yeah he has good facial bones but his shitskin is a death-sentence.

Holy fuck that's a freaking chad.

Would curry whores find him more desirable than Eggman?
Fuck no. Eggman mogs that curry snake charmer chad into oblivion. He will end up fucking a snake like that chicken fucking ricecel.

Would curry whores find him more desirable than Eggman?

In curry soyciety, there is a loose hierarchical structure based on skin color and income.. Theres a chance most girls would ignore him coz of his dark skin. So yes, i think eggy would do better than this guy although this guy gigamogs eggy.