Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope [Rate This Cope] Desperate old crackercel vacuum-cleaner-maxxing out of his inceldom

• Thread starter Deleted member 1060
  • Start date

Rate it

• A+

Votes: 22 53.7%
  • A

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • B

Votes: 5 12.2%
  • C

Votes: 4 9.8%
  • F

Votes: 7 17.1%

• Total voters
Deleted member 1060

Deleted member 1060

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-

Rate this cope.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

seen this before good cope ngl

I saw this before i think

Probably hurts

When i was 11 i used a vacuum with a hose to suck my dick. It made me bleed out my dick lol. Never did that shit again.

Being alone and never been validated sexually make you do some wierd shit . poor oldcel , ngl

Being alone and never been validated sexually make you do some wierd shit . poor oldcel , ngl

True, ngl. It's kinda sad tbh. Like this old ricecel --

Does he also vacuum his anus?

I genuinely don't think that this is a good idea. This cope get's an F from me tbh

Bro if you mention a cope in your thread its A+ obviously.

I genuinely don't think that this is a good idea. This cope get's an F from me tbh
yeah. what happens when you cum? I'm pretty sure the vacuum would suck blood or something out of your urethra

You have to have the right vacuum cleaner, the hole has to be the right size too. It also has to be clean and have no dirt and shit in it. You'd do better attaching a mouth FleshLight to vacuum cleaner or get the FleshLight Mouth Vacuum.

I give this cope a C for coom, because this boomer coomed quickly in that machine.

That chicken video was disturbing, dude with the vacuum was hilarious though.

Isaac-Newton-with-a-calculator-IQ, absolutely magnificent.

Could get a noodle
Brutal truth.
yeah. what happens when you cum? I'm pretty sure the vacuum would suck blood or something out of your urethra
:feelsohgod: :feelsohgod: :feelsohgod: :feelsohgod: :feelsohgod:
Good cope ngl
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
Solid cope in my opinion
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
You'd do better attaching a mouth FleshLight to vacuum cleaner or get the FleshLight Mouth Vacuum.

Lmfao. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
giphy.gif
That chicken video was disturbing, dude with the vacuum was hilarious though.

Yea that was more sad than funny.

But this oldcel is hilarious af.

Last edited:
F he will fuck up his dick

just fuck a random household appliance theory

Hans, bring ze Flammenwerfer.
He should at least own a self heating torso doll with a vacoom pussy. It would have been A+ cope but currently it's B because vacoom too loud.
I'm cooming ugghh I'm vacoooomiing aghhg :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

A for concept, F for execution

I've actually tried this.
It feels pretty good when high on weed
full

Hol fuck imy dieing

It seems more than half the users who have voted A+, imagine the vacuum cleaner had soft body and a self lubricateing fleshlight. And also actually a quiet robot. So why not at least get a torso sexdoll or a torso sex robot?

Did I really just spend 45 seconds of my life watching an old guy fuck a vacuum cleaner :lul:

Ich bin ein cumbringer gehr sehgut!

Why did he feel the need to film this?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back