Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Rate this Chinese chang.

• Thread starter comradespiderman29
  • Start date
comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

Luminary
★★★★★
Please he honest. Don't rate him out of jealousy.
IMG 20240705 155212

@Cayden Zhang
@Ron.Belgrade
@Jason Voorhees
@Despicablecel

Is he south east asian? With a dark skin like that. I would rate him 4/10. He looks like an old normie.

Is he south east asian? With a dark skin like that. I would rate him 4/10. He looks like an old normie.
He is a han Chinese man. Most chinks aren't lightskinned. They have fooled themselves(Delusionmaxxing) and the world with Anime and Kpop. Both men and women in east asia start lightening their skin very early.

He is a han Chinese man. Most chinks aren't lightskinned. They have fooled themselves(Delusionmaxxing) and the world with Anime and Kpop. Both men and women in east asia start lightening their skin very early.
Yea i get that alot of Chinese foids don't want to become dark skinned because they wear umbrellas in the sun all the time but to say that most aren't lightskinned is overreacting.

Yea i get that alot of Chinese foids don't want to become dark skinned because they wear umbrellas in the sun all the time but to say that most aren't lightskinned is overreacting.
I'm, not saying all are like that. Sone can have white skin, because, Siberians have light skin and it might show up in east Asians sometimes. But plenty of them are medium brown. They are all bleachmaxxed. It's normal in Asia.

we can't tell for sure what their real skin colour is. Almost everyone in east Asia lightens their skin. If you use enough hydroquinone, vitamin c, and a bunch of hundred lightening products they use, you can become 4 or 5 shades lighter and that's huge. Because, they're already medium brownish on average.

thats like a 1 in a thousand han chinese… most are my skin tone to medium-dark brown. Like inbetween medium and dark.

I'm, not saying all are like that. Sone can have white skin, because, Siberians have light skin and it might show up in east Asians sometimes. But plenty of them are medium brown. They are all bleachmaxxed. It's normal in Asia.

we can't tell for sure what their real skin colour is. Almost everyone in east Asia lightens their skin. If you use enough hydroquinone, vitamin c, and a bunch of hundred lightening products they use, you can become 4 or 5 shades lighter and that's huge. Because, they're already medium brownish on average.
I’m like fair-light brown

Yea i get that alot of Chinese foids don't want to become dark skinned because they wear umbrellas in the sun all the tim
They do that because, they have yellow undertones they tan very easily, and they become as dark as that man if they don't hide from the sun. Even brown Arabs have a pinkish undertone, that's why we look good tanned. I have a rosy red undertone for example, and I look much better tanned.

thats like a 1 in a thousand han chinese… most are my skin tone to medium-dark brown. Like inbetween medium and dark.
Yes, I know. I said medium brown is average.

@Made in Heaven

10/10 hunter a10 eyes mogger with pct and almond eye proportions of 3:1, deep set, with little upper eyelid exposure, and an ideal ipd of 0.46.
Lol, how did I not see this.

I made this Post because, @Despicablecel cherry picked an Arab normie who didn't even look bad.

They do that because, they have yellow undertones they tan very easily, and they become as dark as that man if they don't hide from the sun. Even brown Arabs have a pinkish undertone, that's why we look good tanned. I have a rosy red undertone for example, and I look much better tanned.
I used to have a foid work colleague and she looked like she was Arabic or Syrian. She had really pale skin, she never ever tanned no matter what, but she also never burned. As a Nordic male i looked more tanned than her, always. Why is that? A shitty diet? Medications? I know she took alot of medications for sure, she even talked about it herself.

I used to have a foid work colleague and she looked like she was Arabic or Syrian. She had really pale skin, she never ever tanned no matter what, but she also never burned. As a Nordic male i looked more tanned than her, always. Why is that? A shitty diet? Medications? I know she took alot of medications for sure, she even talked about it herself.
Genes. Swedish people are known to tan despite, being as pale as British people who burn usually. A lot of Syrians/Levantines are like that. I was telling @Made in Heaven about my relatives who do not tan at all, and none, of them use sunscreen. Even their lower arms are not tanned jfl. I don't know how, and they're always outside.

I tan quiet easily because, both my parents tan, but my undertones save me.

Built to tend to the rice paddies until he dies

More masc than me personally

But still ugly overall

Genes. Swedish people are known to tan despite, being as pale as British people who burn usually. A lot of Syrians/Levantines are like that. I was telling @Made in Heaven about my relatives who do not tan at all, and none, of them use sunscreen. Even their lower arms are not tanned jfl. I don't know how, and they're always outside.

I tan quiet easily because, both my parents tan, but my undertones save me.
Yeah, I don't tan either. No matter how long I've been in the sun, I usually don't get any darker. I'm sure I tan a little, don't get me wrong, but it's nothing major.

Alot of Arabs do tan though, including white arabs who tan and become more orange

I once some some blonde nordic looking guy at Costco who had darker skin than me

I mog him because i'm white

Alamy's cool bro