Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media rate this beautiful aryan woman

My Name Jeff

My Name Jeff

Luminary
★★★★★
IMG 4504

Can you put the picture of the woman in your post? :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

it is a biological woman yes. isn't that what everyone here wants
There is no fucking way that is a biological woman. Even if it is, I'm not a faggot, so would not fuck. Way too masculine. Bodybuilding women are absolutely disgusting.

There is no fucking way that is a biological woman. Even if it is, I'm not a faggot, so would not fuck. Way too masculine. Bodybuilding women are absolutely disgusting.
its brock lesnars daughter

Yes
Mya Lynn Lesnar is the daughter of professional wrestler Brock Lesnar and his former fiancée, Nicole McClain. Born on April 10, 2002, Mya has followed in her father’s athletic footsteps, excelling in track and field.

Damn, can't imagine how awful it must feel to have produced a foid who is a naturally born troon lookalike, lmao. Honestly, I'd rather have a thot daughter than one like this

Where's the woman :feelssus:

What happens when an Orge looking man reproduces.

brock-lesnar-klj.jpg

Average foid in 2024

Yes
Mya Lynn Lesnar is the daughter of professional wrestler Brock Lesnar and his former fiancée, Nicole McClain. Born on April 10, 2002, Mya has followed in her father’s athletic footsteps, excelling in track and field.
And she’s only 3 years older than me and looks so much worse. What bodybuilding and steroids does to a female

She isn't ugly but extremely masculine which tbh is a bit of a turn-off for me. So hard to rate ... maybe 7/10.

Height and frame mogs me

She isn't ugly but extremely masculine which tbh is a bit of a turn-off for me. So hard to rate ... maybe 7/10.
Thats a 7/10 for you?? :feelswhat:
More like: 2 or 3/10 maximum

Damn, can't imagine how awful it must feel to have produced a foid who is a naturally born troon lookalike, lmao. Honestly, I'd rather have a thot daughter than one like this
:lul: :feelskek:

Thats a 7/10 for you?? :feelswhat:
I mean, she's a natural blonde. That's already worth a lot. The image is blurry, but I don't see significant skin irritations. I also like her lipstick. I don't know why, but having red lipstick always gives a big bonus to me, especially for blondes. Her nose is weird, that definitely gives some deduction. But except for her masculinity and her nose, do you see any problems with her?

Volcel if not