Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Rate this Asian "white nationalist" who constantly makes fun of ugly people

• Thread starter Abu.Belgrade.Answar
  • Start date
@Cayden Zhang
@To koniec
@VideoGameCoper

post pic here

This is his Instagram profile:

@AsiaCel :feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh:

6/10 for an Asian. It also depends on how tall he is

Arrogant narcissist cunt. If that is that how he also talks to people in person someone is going to rip his smug face off and force it down his fucking throat.

he mogs the average chink, but the average white man such as yours truly mogs him.

Arrogant narcissist cunt. If that is that how he also talks to people in person someone is going to rip his smug face off and force it down his fucking throat.
True.

@Made in Heaven
Gooks are always subhuman. I watched some YouTube short of that paki guy Mehdi Hassan interviewing some CCP member, and despite how ugly Mehdi Hadsan himself is, he at least looked HUMAN, unlike the small eyed alien chink

Gooks are always subhuman. I watched some YouTube short of that paki guy Mehdi Hassan interviewing some CCP member, and despite how ugly Mehdi Hadsan himself is, he at least looked HUMAN, unlike the small eyed alien chink
Yeah, even this gook looks subhuman, despite, being a chang.

Are you muslim?
No. Just sickened by his general narcissism.
Not only do cunts like this have privileges we don't, they feel the need to gloat in our faces over it.

Last edited:
HGHmaxxed + steroidmaxxed/10

>Asian
>White Nationalist
>Has fans
There's hope for me yet, brocels :feelsaww: