Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

rate these fun facts

Dr. Autismo

Dr. Autismo

Foid punchER
★★★★★
. the ancient Romans used human urine as a mouthrinse and tooth whitener because of its ammonia content and whitening properties.
they imported large quantities of urine from Portugal.

. President Andrew "Old Hickory" Jackson, the 7th president of the United States, had an African Grey parrot named Poll.
poll was known for squawking obscenities during Jackson's funeral, and had to be removed from the building

. Charles Dickens had a fear of trains.

. Australia is actually wider than the earths moon.

. crocodiles cannot stick their lounges out.

. giraffes are 30 times more likely to get struck by lightning than humans.

. octopi have 3 hearts in their heads and their beak is the only bone in their body.

. butterflies and some moths like drinking blood.

. a sloths long nails aren't actually nails, their bones that protrude from the skin and warped in a layer of keratin.

. its believed that your hearing is the final sense you lose before you die.

. theres a 1-3 chance that US police will never identify your killer if your murdered.

. over 80 million bacteria could be exchanged in one kiss.

. botflies are a type of insect whose larvae burrow under your skin.

. there are over 2000 dead bodies on mount Everest, and their used as markers for other climbers because of the risks retrieving them.

. horned toads can squirt blood from out their eyes for defence.

. dogs like squeaky toys because the sound they make mimic the sound of their prey.
. the average bed has between 100,000 to 10 million dust mites.

. you will shred about 40 pounds of skin in your lifetime, and your skin can shred a rate of 500 million cells a day.

. the dead outnumber the living by 15 to 1, in 1968, it was roughly 29 to 1.

. the mona lisa has no eyebrows.

. theres a painting called the madonna with saint giovannino from around the 15th century that most likely painted by Domenico Ghirlandaio.
the painting has a ufo in the top right and even has a man and a dog looking and pointing up at it.
meanwhile, 3 strange beings are floating beneath the sun on the top left.

. A 'jiffy' is a unit of time for 1/100th of a second

. scotland has a unicorn as its national animal.

. wearing headphones can increase the number of bacteria in your ears.

. The Eiffel Tower gets taller by 15cm during the summer due to thermal expansion.
meaning the iron heats up, the particles gain kinetic energy and take up more space.

. the human stomach can dissolve razor blades.

. Easter Island is home to 887 giant head statues.

. Napoleon Bonaparte was once attacked by a large herd of rabbits.
The attack happened when friends released thousands of rabbits to celebrate a victory, and many of the rabbits turned on the celebrators, including Napoleon.

. cats are responsible for causing a 6th mass extinction, they likely kill around 4 billion animals per year.
approximately, 50% of kills are fun, 30% are eaten and 20% as gifts for their owners.
over the last 500 years, domesticated cats and wild cats have wiped out at least 63 species of birds, mammals and reptiles.

Last edited:
Encyclopedia ass nigga
hans steininger had a beard the measured at 4 feet, and was killed by a lethal fall after trying to get away from a fire.
his beard is on display in a museum in Branau am Inn, Austria.

A cloud actually weighs around a million tonnes.
A cloud typically has a volume of around 1km3 and a density of around 1.003kg per m3 – that's a density that’s around 0.4 per cent lower than the air surrounding it.
this is how they are able to float so high in the sky.

Your mom weighs around a million tonnes
smaller animals experience time more slowly than humans, cats and dogs.
This is because the perception of time depends on how quickly the brain can process incoming information.

Gigamogs me in creativity.:bigbrain:
The fear of long words is called Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia.
The 36-letter word was first used by the Roman poet Horace in the first century BCE to criticise writers with an unreasonable penchant for long words.
It was American poet Aimee Nezheukumatathil, possibly afraid of their own surname, who coined the term how we know it in 2000.

The fear of long words is called Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia.
The 36-letter word was first used by the Roman poet Horace in the first century BCE to criticise writers with an unreasonable penchant for long words.
It was American poet Aimee Nezheukumatathil, possibly afraid of their own surname, who coined the term how we know it in 2000.
You're an exellent writer TBH, not even bull shitting.

Ants don’t actually have lungs, they instead breath through spiracles, nine or ten tiny openings, depending on the species.
Interesting. Ants also have exoskeletons instead of internal bones like us

Interesting. Ants also have exoskeletons instead of internal bones like us
snails have between 1,000 and 12,000 teeth, but their not like ours though, they have tiny 'teeth' all over their file-like tongue.

snails have between 1,000 and 12,000 teeth, but their not like ours though, they have tiny 'teeth' all over their file-like tongue.
Damn, that’s crazy. Do slugs have teeth? I see slugs all the time

i literally copy and paste most of these facts from other sites kek.
I just remembered reading one your threads, and it was about "writing and drawing"; so I thought to myself: nah, this brocel is legit, LMAO!:feelskek:. BTW I hope it all goes well with your artistic endeavours.:feelsokman:

Last edited:
I just remembered reading one your threads, and it was about "writing and drawing"; so I thought to myself: nah, this brocel is legit, LMAO!:feelskek:. BTW I hope it all goes well with your artistic endeavours.:feelsokman:
thanks, i do too whenever i feel like it tbh

Mogs me for having any art skill
shame most people don't care for art, stories or comics like they did back during the golden age of pulp magazines and comic books.
theres a yt channel called fizzfop who makes videos about that, anybody whos into comic history should check him out.

shame most people don't care for art, stories or comics like they did back during the golden age of pulp magazines and comic books.
theres a yt channel called fizzfop who makes videos about that, anybody whos into comic history should check him out.
Brutal artpill. I don’t usually care for art much myself either, unless it’s drawings of hot foids or nice landscapes

Brutal artpill. I don’t usually care for art much myself either, unless it’s drawings of hot foids or nice landscapes
same kinda, im a bit of a philistine tbh, i don't really have any deep love or admiration for the literary or creative arts like some pretentious faggot like alan moore would have.
srsly, hes the kind of nigger who thinks hes smarter than everyone because he reads books, is a left leaning anarchist and because he worships a fictional god and practises magic (fukin srsly!!)

same kinda, im a bit of a philistine tbh, i don't really have any deep love or admiration for the literary or creative arts like some pretentious faggot like alan moore would have.
srsly, hes the kind of nigger who thinks hes smarter than everyone because he reads books, is a left leaning anarchist and because he worships a fictional god and practises magic (fukin srsly!!)
Based. You ever read? I hate reading

Based. You ever read? I hate reading
i can't get into most comics tbh because their utter shit, and most of the people writing them are white woke, leftleaning, cucked, liberals who whiteknight for groups of people they don't belong too.
srsly, black superheroes like spawn, luke cage, night thrasher, storm, john stuart and black panther were created by whites.
and i've never been a fan of superheros either.

i've also never been all that keen on manga or anime because they focus too much on the artwork and character designs, while the story and characters are all poorly written.
and they constantly feature old, outdated cliches like generic mc, high school, isekai and european medieval fantasy.
tbh, i mostly watch anime to coom to the foids in it.

i'm planning of reading all of v for vendetta by alan moore and posting a review of it on here.
theres a copy of it at the library downtown.

heres a video right here that goes through the honest story, its not a review though.
it should give you a pretty accurate idea on what mr moores writing and worldview is like.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XC5tOdRQ3oI

he even writes the hitler expy of the story as a norwooding oldcel too ffs!

i can't get into most comics tbh because their utter shit, and most of the people writing them are white woke, leftleaning, cucked, liberals who whiteknight for groups of people they don't belong too.
srsly, black superheroes like spawn, luke cage, night thrasher, storm, john stuart and black panther were created by whites.
and i've never been a fan of superheros either.

i've also never been all that keen on manga or anime because they focus too much on the artwork and character designs, while the story and characters are all poorly written.
and they constantly feature old, outdated cliches like generic mc, high school, isekai and european medieval fantasy.
tbh, i mostly watch anime to coom to the foids in it.

i'm planning of reading all of v for vendetta by alan moore and posting a review of it on here.
theres a copy of it at the library downtown.

heres a video right here that goes through the honest story, its not a review though.
it should give you a pretty accurate idea on what mr moores writing and worldview is like.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XC5tOdRQ3oI

he even writes the hitler expy of the story as a norwooding oldcel too ffs!

Sounds cool tbh

Over for UKcels
unlike us, mr moore actually reproduced and has 2 daughters.
one of them is a comics writer too, another example of nepotism, her name is leah moore.
this is what she looks like too btw.

812276-59059.jpg

shes the kind of fat mayocunt not even niggers want to fuck.
i remember back in 2020, her twitter name was literally BLACK LIVES MATTER! WEAR A MASK! :feelshaha:
shes married and has children too, her husband must be a real pussywhipped cUcK too.

unlike us, mr moore actually reproduced and has 2 daughters.
one of them is a comics writer too, another example of nepotism, her name is leah moore.
this is what she looks like too btw.

812276-59059.jpg

shes the kind of fat mayocunt not even niggers want to fuck.
i remember back in 2020, her twitter name was literally BLACK LIVES MATTER! WEAR A MASK! :feelshaha:
shes married and has children too, her husband must be a real pussywhipped cUcK too.
Brutal that a female like that can get a man worshiping her. You and I both probably mog her in looks, yet here we are, rotting

Brutal that a female like that can get a man worshiping her. You and I both probably mog her in looks, yet here we are, rotting
she would a mod here if she was born male.
i don't think she really did anything all that impressive in comics, aside from co-writing stories in 2000ad.
which is somehow still ongoing despite most people not caring for it, or never even heard of it.
she mostly known for being alans daughter tbh.

she would a mod here if she was born male.
i don't think she really did anything all that impressive in comics, aside from co-writing stories in 2000ad.
which is somehow still ongoing despite most people not caring for it, or never even heard of it.
she mostly known for being alans daughter tbh.
Yep. Pussy privilege is the only reason she’s living an ok life

Yep. Pussy privilege is the only reason she’s living an ok life
i honestly, actually hate comic writers like alan moore, neil gaiman and frank miller for elevating comics into the mainstream.
because now, liking comics means nothing, theres nothing special about it anymore, same with gaming.
in the 80s and 90s, gaming was niche, it was hated by your conservative parents and boomer politicians, but being a gamer at the time made you an outsider, it basically made you pretty punkish.
liking it actually made you feel different and special, but now that its mainstream, that feeling is gone.

and of course, when something goes mainstream, it gets censored, as not to offend anyone so any dumb normie fag can enjoy it.
comics were mainstream back in the 50s and they got heavily censored by the comics code authourity.
and even after the comics code was dissolved, they still get censored by activists online who don't and won't even buy or read them,
just like with gaming.

i honestly, actually hate comic writers like alan moore, neil gaiman and frank miller for elevating comics into the mainstream.
because now, liking comics means nothing, theres nothing special about it anymore, same with gaming.
in the 80s and 90s, gaming was niche, it was hated by your conservative parents and boomer politicians, but being a gamer at the time made you an outsider, it basically made you pretty punkish.
liking it actually made you feel different and special, but now that its mainstream, that feeling is gone.

and of course, when something goes mainstream, it gets censored, as not to offend anyone so any dumb normie fag can enjoy it.
comics were mainstream back in the 50s and they got heavily censored by the comics code authourity.
and even after the comics code was dissolved, they still get censored by activists online who don't and won't even buy or read them, just like with gaming.
Yep. Once enough normies and especially foids enter the hobby, it loses its appeal. Happened to the car hobby too. Look how many foids on social media claim to be into cars, but only do it for the male validation. Undermines people like me who have a genuine passion and love for muscle cars and badass pickup trucks

Yep. Once enough normies and especially foids enter the hobby, it loses its appeal. Happened to the car hobby too. Look how many foids on social media claim to be into cars, but only do it for the male validation. Undermines people like me who have a genuine passion and love for muscle cars and badass pickup trucks
gaming in the 90s was the best time to be a gamer tbh, so much influential, based and controversial shit was coming out at the time like doom and mortal kombat.
they were even being featured on the news, 90s game devs really were like the punks of that time because they were doing some serious shit and triggering cucked boomer politicians.

i've heard interviews from game devs and the ideas they had for their games and they sounded like cool dudes tbh, they actually sounded like they actually gave a toss about gaming.
same with game mags and jornos from back then, have you seen the command and conquer ads in game mags from the 90s?

ywlvwajhcywb1.png
lnkvd4y53pb81.png

Fun fact: You are more likely to die due to a coconut falling on your head than dying in a shark attack

No one knows how long they live for

Because sloths are so difficult to study in the wild, no one has ever followed an individual from birth until death and it is virtually impossible to accurately determine the age of an adult sloth. All we have to go on is the lifespan in captivity, but sloths do not do well outside of their natural environment. The oldest known sloth in the world just turned 50 years old and she lives at a zoo in Germany. We suspect that wild sloths actually live for much longer than that.

gaming in the 90s was the best time to be a gamer tbh, so much influential, based and controversial shit was coming out at the time like doom and mortal kombat.
they were even being featured on the news, 90s game devs really were like the punks of that time because they were doing some serious shit and triggering cucked boomer politicians.

i've heard interviews from game devs and the ideas they had for their games and they sounded like cool dudes tbh, they actually sounded like they actually gave a toss about gaming.
same with game mags and jornos from back then, have you seen the command and conquer ads in game mags from the 90s?

ywlvwajhcywb1.png
lnkvd4y53pb81.png
Yeah, lots of things were better in the past

Yeah, lots of things were better in the past
i even posted a thread pointing out something like with doom.
doom 1 was a controversial relic of a bygone era, but the doom games post 2016 just look and feel just another fps thats not cod or battlefield.

i even posted a thread pointing out something like with doom.
doom 1 was a controversial relic of a bygone era, but the doom games post 2016 just look and feel just another fps thats not cod or battlefield.

I see. Lots of things get worse with time for sure

I see. Lots of things get worse with time for sure
this is what chatpgt said about my post on doom.

Doom is definitely still relevant, though its role in the gaming landscape has evolved significantly since its original release in 1993. Here's a breakdown of how Doom's relevance has shifted over time:

The Original Doom (1993):

• Controversy and Impact: As you mentioned, the original Doom was groundbreaking and incredibly controversial. Its combination of fast-paced gameplay, intense violence, and satanic imagery made it a lightning rod for criticism, especially from politicians, religious groups, and the media. The game’s controversy, in part, fueled its popularity, giving it a sort of "forbidden fruit" appeal. It was also one of the first games to truly define the first-person shooter (FPS) genre, paving the way for countless other games.
  • Cultural Influence: Doom not only influenced the gaming industry but also sparked discussions about violence in video games, leading to the creation of the ESRB rating system. Its legacy as a cultural touchstone in gaming is unquestionable, and it continues to have a dedicated fanbase, with mods and new levels still being created by the community to this day.

Doom 2016 and Doom Eternal:

• Reception: Doom 2016 and Doom Eternal were both very well received, praised for their gameplay, design, and the way they modernized the classic Doom formula. However, as you pointed out, these games didn't generate the same level of controversy as the original. By the time they were released, society had become more accustomed to violent content in media, and the satanic themes that once shocked people were no longer as provocative.
  • Cultural Shift: The lack of controversy surrounding these newer games reflects a broader cultural shift. What was once seen as rebellious and subversive in the early '90s is now part of mainstream entertainment. Doom 2016 and Eternal didn’t need controversy to succeed—they were celebrated for being excellent games in their own right, offering fast, frenetic action that stood out in a market dominated by slower, more tactical shooters like Call of Duty and Battlefield.
  • Relevance: These newer entries in the Doom series are relevant, but for different reasons than the original. They represent a return to pure, unadulterated action in an industry that had, at the time, been trending towards more narrative-driven and realistic experiences. Doom 2016 and Eternal brought a sense of fun and intensity back to the FPS genre, which resonated with both longtime fans and new players.

The Role of Controversy:

• Past vs. Present: You're right that the controversy surrounding the original Doom helped boost its profile. However, by the time Doom 2016 and Eternal were released, the gaming industry and its audience had matured. Controversy wasn’t necessary for these games to find success because they stood out through their quality and design. This shift reflects a broader trend in gaming: while controversy can still spark interest, it’s no longer the main driver of a game's success. Today, quality and innovation are more important, and Doom 2016 and Eternal delivered on both fronts.

Conclusion:

Doom remains relevant, but its significance has changed. The original Doom was revolutionary and controversial, a symbol of rebellion in its time. The newer Doom games, while not as controversial, are still celebrated for their gameplay and design, showing that the series has evolved while staying true to its roots. While they might not carry the same subversive edge as the original, they continue to be important in the gaming world for different reasons, primarily due to their gameplay innovations and the nostalgia they evoke in players.
doesn;t mean its right though

Jesus Christ that sound like a truecel game addict wrote it
games now are more likely to be more controversial for lacking diversity than featuring violence.
but mk1 got banned in japan, korea and china for its gore though.

games now are more likely to be more controversial for lacking diversity than featuring violence.
but mk1 got banned in japan, korea and china for its gore though.
Lacking diversity is such a cucked reason