Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

rate these fictional villains i asked chatgpt to create for me, do with them as you please tbh

Dr. Autismo

Dr. Autismo

Foid punchER
★★★★★
i asked:

i want you to create fictional supervillains for me, they have to be dark, disturbing, realistic and graphic too.include their age, height, weight, nationality, gender and race.be as realistic as possible.

chatgpt:

1. Viktor “The Surgeon” Andronov

• Height: 6'2" (188 cm)
  • Weight: 180 lbs (82 kg)
  • Nationality: Russian
  • Race: Caucasian
Backstory: Viktor Andronov was once a highly respected surgeon in Moscow, known for his exceptional skill and cold precision. However, his obsession with perfection drove him to madness. He began conducting unethical experiments on patients, trying to create the "perfect" human. After his practices were discovered, he fled the country, leaving behind a trail of mutilated bodies.

Abilities/Modus Operandi: Andronov’s medical knowledge makes him a master of torture. He kidnaps victims, sedates them, and then surgically alters them, creating grotesque human "art." His victims are left alive but disfigured, often in ways that make them unrecognizable or unable to communicate. He sees himself as an artist, and the pain he inflicts is merely a tool for his craft.

Personality: Andronov is a cold, methodical individual who views his work as art. He’s devoid of empathy and feels nothing for his victims. His obsessive need for perfection drives him to keep improving his methods, making him increasingly dangerous.

2. Marcus “The Beast” Delacroix

• Height: 6'4" (193 cm)
  • Weight: 240 lbs (109 kg)
  • Nationality: French
  • Race: Mixed (Black French/Caucasian)
Backstory: Marcus Delacroix was a former soldier in the French Foreign Legion, known for his exceptional strength and brutality. After witnessing and participating in war crimes, he became disillusioned and developed severe PTSD. Over time, he lost his humanity, giving in to violent urges. Abandoning his post, he vanished into the criminal underworld, where he became a feared enforcer known as "The Beast."

Abilities/Modus Operandi: Delacroix uses his military training and brute strength to overwhelm his victims. He is a merciless killer who revels in the act of murder. His signature move is crushing the skulls of his victims with his bare hands, often leaving a grisly display as a message to others.

Personality: Delacroix is a deeply disturbed individual, haunted by his past and driven by a desire to inflict pain. He has become numb to human suffering, seeing his victims as nothing more than objects to be destroyed. His volatile nature makes him unpredictable and extremely dangerous.

3. Samuel "The Surgeon" Roscoe

• Height: 5'10" (178 cm)
  • Weight: 165 lbs (75 kg)
  • Nationality: British
Background:
Samuel Roscoe was born to a poor family in Manchester, England. Despite his circumstances, he excelled in school and earned a scholarship to study medicine. However, during his time in medical school, he developed a morbid fascination with the concept of life and death. After accidentally killing a patient during surgery, Samuel found himself exhilarated by the power he held over life. He began experimenting on patients in secret, manipulating their organs and nervous systems to see how far he could push the human body before it failed. Eventually, his actions were discovered, and he fled, becoming a fugitive.

Appearance and Behavior:
Roscoe is of average height and build, with a clean-shaven face and dark, piercing eyes that reflect his clinical detachment. He wears outdated, tattered surgical scrubs, often stained with blood. His hands are always gloved, as if ready to perform surgery at any moment. He has a habit of speaking to his victims as though they are patients, calmly explaining what he is about to do as if he were still a practicing surgeon.

Powers and Methods:
Roscoe is a master of anatomy and surgical techniques, using his knowledge to inflict maximum pain with minimal effort. He kidnaps victims and subjects them to horrifying medical experiments, often without anesthesia. His obsession is finding the boundary between life and death, experimenting with ways to keep his victims alive through the most extreme physical trauma. He is also an expert at creating improvised surgical tools, turning everyday objects into instruments of pain.

Disturbing Element:
Roscoe's victims are kept alive in a state of perpetual agony, with their bodies mutilated and altered in grotesque ways. He often films these surgeries, creating a macabre "portfolio" of his work, which he occasionally leaks to the public as a form of terroristic psychological warfare.

4. Dante "The Artist" Rossi

• Height: 6'0" (183 cm)
  • Weight: 180 lbs (82 kg)
  • Nationality: Italian
Backstory:
Dante Rossi was a celebrated artist in Rome, known for his macabre and disturbing works. However, his obsession with creating the perfect piece drove him to madness. He began using human remains in his art, sourcing his materials from the bodies of the city's forgotten—prostitutes, runaways, and the homeless. Dante believes that only through death can true beauty be realized, and he meticulously crafts his "masterpieces" from the remains of his victims.

Personality:
Dante is highly intelligent and charismatic, with a deep love for the arts. He sees himself as a misunderstood genius, whose works are meant to challenge societal norms about beauty and mortality. He is both a sadist and a perfectionist, often taking his time with his victims to ensure that every piece of his "art" is flawless.

Appearance:
Dante dresses impeccably in tailored suits, always in dark colors. His brown hair is neatly styled, and he has a well-groomed beard. His hands are always gloved to avoid staining his art with fingerprints. Beneath his refined exterior, his eyes betray a cold, calculating mind obsessed with death and beauty.

5. Seamus “The Wraith” O’Connell

• Height: 6'0" (183 cm)
  • Weight: 210 lbs (95 kg)
  • Nationality: Irish
Backstory:Seamus O’Connell was a prominent and feared figure within the Irish Republican Army (IRA) during the height of The Troubles. A skilled tactician and bomb-maker, he was responsible for numerous attacks that caused significant civilian casualties. After the IRA’s ceasefire, O’Connell went underground, disillusioned with the peace process and driven by a continued obsession with his vision of a unified Ireland through violent means. His expertise in covert operations and explosive devices made him a ghost in the shadows, eluding authorities for years.
Abilities/Modus Operandi:O’Connell, known as "The Wraith," is a master of covert warfare and terror. His methods are characterized by precision and unpredictability. He employs a variety of tactics, including planting sophisticated bombs in high-profile locations, orchestrating complex assassination plots, and using guerrilla warfare techniques. O’Connell's signature move is to leave behind a calling card at each attack: a small Irish flag and a cryptic message written in Gaelic, taunting both authorities and the public.
Personality:O’Connell is a highly intelligent and meticulous individual, driven by a deep-seated rage and a sense of betrayal by those who sought peace. He harbors a deep hatred for both British authorities and modern Irish politicians, whom he views as traitors to the cause. His experiences have left him emotionally cold and ruthless. O’Connell is a master manipulator, often using fear and intimidation to control and coerce those around him. His disillusionment with the world has made him a nihilist, seeing violence as the only means to achieve his goals.
O’Connell's background and skills make him a formidable and disturbing antagonist. His actions are driven by a twisted sense of justice and a desire to reignite conflict, making him a dangerous and complex character in any narrative.

6. Rashid "The Sandman" al-Farouq

• Height: 5'11" (180 cm)
  • Weight: 200 lbs (91 kg)
  • Nationality: Syrian
  • Race: Middle Eastern (Arab)
Backstory:Rashid al-Farouq was once a decorated officer in the Syrian military, known for his brutal efficiency in combat. After being injured in a civil war battle, he was left with severe physical and emotional scars. The instability of the region and the betrayal by his own government led him to abandon his former life and seek revenge. Driven by a desire to bring chaos and suffering to those he views as responsible for his plight, he transformed into a mercenary and eventually into a feared figure known as "The Sandman."

Abilities/Modus Operandi:Al-Farouq is a master of guerrilla tactics and psychological warfare. He specializes in creating terror through asymmetric warfare, employing techniques such as car bombs, ambushes, and targeted assassinations. His signature weapon is a modified, custom-built scorpion-shaped blade that he uses for close-quarters combat. He also employs fear tactics by leaving behind cryptic warnings and symbols at the sites of his attacks, instilling paranoia among his targets.

Personality:Al-Farouq is driven by a profound sense of betrayal and vengeance. He is highly strategic and meticulous, using his military training to plan his attacks with precision. His experiences have left him emotionally detached and ruthless. He views the world as a battleground and sees suffering as a necessary means to an end. His charisma and ability to inspire fear make him a formidable adversary.

7. Amina “The Viper” Makena

• Height: 5'7" (170 cm)
  • Weight: 140 lbs (64 kg)
  • Nationality: Kenyan
  • Race: African (Black)
Backstory:Amina Makena was a brilliant biochemist working on agricultural improvements in Kenya. After her research was stolen and misused by corrupt corporate interests, she lost her position and faced ruin. The betrayal and the ensuing destruction of her life's work drove her into the underworld. Using her knowledge of biochemistry, she turned to terrorism, aiming to exact revenge on those she holds responsible for her downfall. Her transformation into "The Viper" marks her shift from a scientist to a deadly operative.
Abilities/Modus Operandi:Makena specializes in biochemical warfare. She creates and deploys a range of deadly toxins and viruses, often using them to carry out attacks in crowded or high-profile areas. Her signature weapon is a syringe-based delivery system that can administer her toxins quickly and efficiently. She also uses her scientific expertise to design complex traps and devices that cause widespread panic and chaos.
Personality:Makena is driven by a deep-seated rage and a desire for justice against those who have wronged her. She is highly intelligent and resourceful, using her scientific knowledge to craft ingenious and lethal devices. Her methods are calculated and cold, with a focus on causing maximum impact and suffering. She maintains a facade of calm and professionalism, hiding the deep anger and betrayal she feels inside.

Last edited:
@smegma producer @MaldireMan0077 @Liu KANG @ReconElement @Emba @Pancakecel @clocked @Regenerator @Anarcho Nihilist @ilieknothing @Sergeant Kelly @SubhumanGamer @PersonalityChad @Morphine . ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁ @littlemanhikicel @MoggedByALoli @MoggedToDeath @Castaway @lifesucksandyoudie @starystulejarz @Stupid Clown @ItsovERfucks

thoughts and opinions?

Last edited:
@smegma producer @MaldireMan0077 @Liu KANG @ReconElement @Emba @Pancakecel @clocked @Regenerator @Anarcho Nihilist @ilieknothing @Sergeant Kelly @SubhumanGamer @PersonalityChad @Morphine . ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁ @littlemanhikicel @MoggedByALoli @MoggedToDeath @Castaway @lifesucksandyoudie @starystulejarz @Stupid Clown @ItsovERfucks

thoughts and opinions?
The Russian supervillain has a good height, I am pleased with this and a normal background. The psychopathic surgeon resembles Mr. Pig from Batman.

thoughts and opinions?
The second one looks like a killer croc, he broke the spine of the aligators and was also a nigga.

The psychopathic surgeon resembles Mr. Pig from Batman.
professor pyg.
i like this villain, i like how he's a regular dude whos fucking crazy and good at disfiguring people.
he's also an actual doctor too.

professor pyg.
i like this villain, i like how he's a regular dude whos fucking crazy and good at disfiguring people.
Yeah, well, I just forgot exactly what that villain's name was, since he's pretty rare outside of comics. I've only seen him in the Arkham Knight game.

Yeah, well, I just forgot exactly what that villain's name was, since he's pretty rare outside of comics. I've only seen him in the Arkham Knight game.
i'd rather have him make more appearances that joker, fucking overused, overrated villain.
same with victor zsasz and Cornelius stirk, i think those 2 are realistic villains for batman to fight.

professor pyg.
Russian supervillains are always trying to make a pile of muscles and dumb strongmen, like the abomination of the enemies of the Hulk, or Rhino of the enemies of spider-man. Only Kraven has any intelligence and ability for tactics and strategy, like his brother Chameleon.

thoughts and opinions?
All gigachad

Russian supervillains are always trying to make a pile of muscles and dumb strongmen, like the abomination of the enemies of the Hulk, or Rhino of the enemies of spider-man. Only Kraven has any intelligence and ability for tactics and strategy, like his brother Chameleon.
the punisher has a russian villain whos literally called the russian

i'd rather have him make more appearances that joker, fucking overused, overrated villain.
same with victor zsasz and Cornelius stirk, i think those 2 are realistic villains for batman to fight.
When I was a kid and watched the 1994 Spider-Man animated series, I was always annoyed by Rhino for his stupidity, because of which his strength does not matter at all. Although in Marvel comics Rhino fought with the Hulk almost on equal terms.

thoughts and opinions?
Jfl u didn’t tag me

Yes, I saw him in a game based on the 2004 movie, when he was so stupid and had to be killed by shooting at barrels of fuel that he picks up in an attempt to drop them on us.
he also got defeated when this fatfuck with a hitler moustache fell on him after having hot pizza thrown in his face

rxss8xy9wae71.jpg
hup5x1z9wae71.jpg
l2vawxy9wae71.jpg

Last edited:
Dante is my favourite
pretty realistic too, lots of art is disturbing, look at Zdzisław Beksiński.
i know about him because this metalfag i used to know a few years ago was a fan of his art because he did the art to albums to bands he liked.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxRB4sdbIcw

sandman is pretty realistic tbh, a lot of violent shit is going on in the middle east, even as i type this sentence on my laptop, in my flat, on my bed.
of course, mainstream modern media won't feature a middle eastern villain whos effected by current events because its not politically correct.
but evil Christians and nazis as villains are a-ok.

pretty realistic too, lots of art is disturbing, look at Zdzisław Beksiński.
i know about him because this metalfag i used to know a few years ago was a fan of his art because he did the art to albums to bands he liked.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxRB4sdbIcw

sandman is pretty realistic tbh, a lot of violent shit is going on in the middle east, even as i type this sentence on my laptop, in my flat, on my bed.
of course, mainstream modern media won't feature a middle eastern villain whos effected by current events because its not politically correct.
but evil Christians and nazis as villains are a-ok.

Yeah

these characters are all pretty much public domain, do with them as you see fit.

@smegma producer @erenyeager @Liu KANG @Anarcho Nihilist

thoughts and opinions?
I actually dont know these villians because I never sae any of these shows.

Many of these are too similar to each other in motifs and their motivations, I'd suggest next time to make bigger batch in chatGPT and then combining/mixing/reworking/cutting out/swapping parts of these descriptions yourself as you see fit so they don't repeat too much.

Appearance sections are too scarce, either wrangle chatGPT to make more detailed descriptions or use some other AI program to generate pictures based on these.

O’Connell's signature move is to leave behind a calling card at each attack: a small Irish flag
The Irishman villan cracked me up :feelskek:

use some other AI program to generate pictures based on these.
any suggestions?
and realistically, islamic terrorists, jews, ccp spies, corrupt cops, african militias, evil politicians, big corporations and leftwing groups would be way more realistic villains than a vengeful IRA serviceman.

Last edited:
any suggestions?
and realistically, islamic terrorists, jews, ccp spies, corrupt cops, african militias, evil politicians, big corporations and leftwing groups would be way more realistic villains than a vengeful IRA serviceman.
I used this: https://github.com/AUTOMATIC1111
but it is a lot of hassle, you can try bing image generation or something similar if you can somehow work around the word filters.