Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Rate robot

cripplecel

cripplecel

Luminary
★★★★★

looks cool. and i have a question, where is all this transformers from? did all designs originate from series or is some designs just figure only?

looks cool. and i have a question, where is all this transformers from? did all designs originate from series or is some designs just figure only?
The designs come from the Transformers cartoon from the 80s

The design is changed for the figure so the proportions are better.

cool is all designs from a series first or is there toy only designs to? im trying to get into collecting some transformers and you seem like you know your stuff.
Most figures that get made are heavily based on the cartoon or the Michael bay movie. Since that is what is most popular and what sells. Some figures are also based on the IDW comics as well.

There are also several original designs that some companies make. Such as Cang Toys Predaking:

This figure is meant to be the Predaking combiner from the cartoon but it has a completely new original design.

Most figures that get made are heavily based on the cartoon or the Michael bay movie. Since that is what is most popular and what sells. Some figures are also based on the IDW comics as well.

There are also several original designs that some companies make. Such as Cang Toys Predaking:
View attachment 1281936
This figure is meant to be the Predaking combiner from the cartoon but it has a completely new original design.
damn that thing is giant. is there a database for transformers, where i can see whats been released and when with pictures? im looking for some figures i just dont remember the names, i just have some cut outs of a toy advertising magazine i got as a kid.

damn that thing is giant. is there a database for transformers, where i can see whats been released and when with pictures? im looking for some figures i just dont remember the names, i just have some cut outs of a toy advertising magazine i got as a kid.
never mind i found a wiki, not sure if is comprehensive or not.

This one is good.

I can also help to identify the figures.

What kind of servos?

What kind of npu?

Wheels or trax?

Aluminum or titanium?

View attachment 1281936
Bro that's sick