Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Rate my wrists ,Brutal Currypill (Shitskins stay away)

• Thread starter Truefaitholdorder
  • Start date
I could snap them like a twig boyo.

I could snap them like a twig boyo.
There's always the ultimate equalizer for self defense, if one is faced with a physically superior opponent... :feelshehe:

But brutal; mogs me with your lighting, but I have wrists similar to yours, though ultimately a minor indicator of attractiveness, considering a framelet lanky Chadpreet with a 6/10 face could quite easily ascend, the wristpill only being one of the many compounders of the effects of subhumanity. :feelsjuice:

Jeez your wrists are just a little smaller than mine. No wonder why no foids date us. I hope I still can get bigger wrists tho cuz my dad is big wrist.

Wrist mogs me hard I have the smallest wrists imaginable. Cant even upload the picture. Despite gaining weight same wrist size since I was 12

There's always the ultimate equalizer for self defense, if one is faced with a physically superior opponent... :feelshehe:

But brutal; mogs me with your lighting, but I have wrists similar to yours, though ultimately a minor indicator of attractiveness, considering a framelet lanky Chadpreet with a 6/10 face could quite easily ascend, the wristpill only being one of the many compounders of the effects of subhumanity. :feelsjuice:
my wrists, both.

View: https://imgur.com/a/3S1daWw

Last edited:
unironically wristpill is the most brutal one. No amount of training will make them look bigger, this trait will always show that you are a genetic dead end.

T. fellow wristcel

same size as mine

Mine is smaller than yours

Just measure the circumference of your wrists instead of these pictures. Accurately comparing like this is pretty much impossible. One thing I do notice however is that my hands appear to be smaller than most showcased here.

You wristmog me to the moon and back

Wristmogs me hard.