Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Rate my white boy voice

Left4DeadDarkie

Left4DeadDarkie

Personalitymaxxing and confidencemaxxing
★★★★★
Brutal noreplypill.

Ig it's not a white boy summer

20241017 161039

You sound like a white person who is simultaneously high and consciously trying to sound like a nigger

I have a personal question for you
How would you feel if you didn't eat dinner yesterday

I have a personal question for you
How would you feel if you didn't eat dinner yesterday
Say what now?

I would feel hungry.

Is there a joke I'm not getting lol?

white boy detected
a real nigga would say ''wha do ya mean i did eat dinner yestaday''
Shieet mang I wuz jus playin n shieet mang u know how I get down

I will amke voice thread too

Sounds 'American' as fuck! Just like the movies I use to watch.:feelskek:

sounds like my voice except higher pitched, you seem to have a valley accent, are you from california?

sounds like my voice except higher pitched, you seem to have a valley accent, are you from california?
Nahh.

I was just doing an impression lol.

I'm from Michigan

Your voice sounds ethnic as hell

Say what now?

I would feel hungry.

Is there a joke I'm not getting lol?
Its pretty much a way to test your ability to understand hypotheticals. He asked you that because he thinks its impossible for a black person to be smart.

low IQ cant comprehend hypotheticals, its like a litmus test of sorts
Ohh.

I thought it was some kind of joke because it was such a random thing to ask lmaoo

This is why your a fakecel.

Instead making voice clips trying to mimic what white humans, you need to go back to Jewdogmaxxing and pick up a wild sheboon at the club.

Idk how any member of such a hyper sexualized chimp race cannot get laid.

Lick your the rabbis feet, thugmaxx, take a shower, and get off this site and pick up the sheboon

You don’t sound like a white boi.Instead, you sound like someone who craves a good pounding from an 8inch BBC.

You’re a tranny

You don’t sound like a white boi.Instead, you sound like someone who craves a good pounding from an 8inch BBC.
Isn't that gay?

This is why your a fakecel.

Instead making voice clips trying to mimic what white humans, you need to go back to Jewdogmaxxing and pick up a wild sheboon at the club.

Idk how any member of such a hyper sexualized chimp race cannot get laid.

Lick your the rabbis feet, thugmaxx, take a shower, and get off this site and pick up the sheboon
Aug 13, 2024

Tyrisha is waiting for you fakecel

Such cope

You failed life on tutorial mode, sorry

I'm sure if u licked enough rabbi feet they would just give you one of their daughters

Or even ask the welfare office instead of your welfare check, they can just mail in a liberal roastie to you

I'm getting some Jew hating vibes off of this

I'm sure if u licked enough rabbi feet they would just give you one of their daughters

Or even ask the welfare office instead of your welfare check, they can just mail in a liberal roastie to you
Lol.

Gotta lay off the blacked.com my nigga.

Doesn't work like that for every black nigga irl

Lol.

Gotta lay off the blacked.com my nigga.

Doesn't work like that for every black nigga irl

Ummm. You literally get handed everything in life, yes it fuckin does work like that

You're probably acting too human for the other homo erectus to take you seriously. Every other of your cousins, uncles, nephews are soulless shadow ppl, and you just gotta roll with it

Thugmaxx, in groids cases DONT take showers, get a needle gun and draw squillies on your face and you will be out of fakeceldia

Ummm. You literally get handed everything in life, yes it fuckin does work like that

You're probably acting too human for the other homo erectus to take you seriously. Every other of your cousins, uncles, nephews are soulless shadow ppl, and you just gotta roll with it

Thugmaxx, in groids cases DONT take showers, get a needle gun and draw squillies on your face and you will be out of fakeceldia
People can easily see through fake thuggery (especially if you're a sperg like me)

I'm also not gonna risk my life trying to act like a gangster just for a chance at some vagina.

Call me a volcel but I'm not gonna end up dead or in prison just to have a tiny chance at ascending jfl.

Also I have gotten 0 hand outs due to my race in my life so no I am not given "Everything"

People can easily see through fake thuggery (especially if you're a sperg like me)

I'm also not gonna risk my life trying to act like a gangster just for a chance at some vagina.

Call me a volcel but I'm not gonna end up dead or in prison just to have a tiny chance at ascending jfl.

Also I have gotten 0 hand outs due to my race in my life so no I am not given "Everything"
See there it is.

You call yourself volcel AND you're refusing handouts for being a homo erectus. Go to an NAACP meeting. Go to a hood BBQ. Go a really groidirized club. You have a full blown techno jungle culture

There's probably not enough wild Homo Erectus Sheboon in Michigan. West Memphis/Memphis has PLENTY them, especially day walkers.

A groid can be spergy all it wants because If you say anything about it, you're raysus.

You gotta snap out of whatever the fuck it is. Maybe instead of going for Tyrisha, you aim for a Lawfawnda at the 250-300 scale.

Normies, Groids, White Truecels, and Fake browncels arent going to respolect it man. Go be your true self and ascend from the hell that is Inceldom

See there it is.

You call yourself volcel AND you're refusing handouts for being a homo erectus. Go to an NAACP meeting. Go to a hood BBQ. Go a really groidirized club. You have a full blown techno jungle culture

There's probably not enough wild Homo Erectus Sheboon in Michigan. West Memphis/Memphis has PLENTY them, especially day walkers.

A groid can be spergy all it wants because If you say anything about it, you're raysus.

You gotta snap out of whatever the fuck it is. Maybe instead of going for Tyrisha, you aim for a Lawfawnda at the 250-300 scale.

Normies, Groids, White Truecels, and Fake browncels arent going to respolect it man. Go be your true self and ascend from the hell that is Inceldom
Just walk into a random hood and go to their BBQ theory jfl.

You gotta be fucking with me nigga cuz no ain't no way you're being fr :feelskek:

You gotta be fucking with me nigga cuz no ain't no way you're being fr :feelskek:
A groid being an incel is like a baby boomer being bankrupt.

You do it to yourself.

Yes ungana bunga I iz real nigga theory, gibs. Me dem cheekz Tyrisha.

Tutorial mode bro

A groid being an incel is like a baby boomer being bankrupt.

You do it to yourself.

Yes ungana bunga I iz real nigga theory, gibs. Me dem cheekz Tyrisha.

Tutorial mode bro
Yeah you're not being fr.

7/10 troll :feelsokman:

Ig that's karma for me messing with others too lol

Maybe youre not into Tyrishas and ur into humans

You just call any foid who doesn't want to duck you raysus until you guilt her into it

Srsly, tutorial mode

Maybe youre not into Tyrishas and ur into humans

You just call any foid who doesn't want to duck you raysus until you guilt her into it

Srsly, tutorial mode
I'd just get made fun of even more jfl.

Plus they could pull the misogyny card on me if I tried to guilt trip them.

Also how would I pull the race card on a black girl?

JUST POST THEORY

I'd just get made fun of even more jfl.

Plus they could pull the misogyny card on me if I tried to guilt trip them.

Also how would I pull the race card on a black girl?

You only thing you have to pull on a black girl is a knife in GTA 5 because If she say anything she's a snitch and it's racist to persecute black men for sex crimes ‍♂️

You think groid sexhavers do it consensually srsly?

Just be more black theory