Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Rate my weed bud

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
20240728 002007

Looks so nice and juicy, cant wait to smoke it:ahegao:

Know nothing about weed but id say 6.5/10

That bud has personality

Looks nice.

I have some cash & my plug said he would be open today but isn't. :feelsUgh:

Smoking tomorrow night though.

Looks nice.

Your parents dont care ?

Looks nice.

Is weed cheaper than alcohol?
(Yes personally)

Is weed cheaper than alcohol?
(Yes personally)
Hard to compare prices because you need way less weed than alcohol to get into the desired state, but if you calculate it per kg/l than alcohol is cheaper

I feel like people are overexaggerating their highs/experience with weed because the best weed has done for me is make me laugh at anything and after that I either get anxious or sleepy

I feel like people are overexaggerating their highs/experience with weed because the best weed has done for me is make me laugh at anything and after that I either get anxious or sleepy
Just smoke less theory

Try an edible (selfmade) and you'll never claim again that people are exeggerating lol

I WISH I could attempt to smoke but the day I do, glowies will be waiting to mop me up and ruin my life forever more

Also for the anxiety thing you can put some tobacco into the spliff. The nicotine can help to cancel the anxiety since it has a relaxing effect

I WISH I could attempt to smoke but the day I do, glowies will be waiting to mop me up and ruin my life forever more
Unless you live in a state with extremely strict drug laws, no one will give a shit

I achieved the same thing by sniffing glue and permanent markers

Also for the anxiety thing you can put some tobacco into the spliff. The nicotine can help to cancel the anxiety since it has a relaxing effect
I've done that. I think weed just isn't for me. Now that I've tried a few times I've decided to never try anything again (for health/wellness reasons mainly)

I achieved the same thing by sniffing glue and permanent markers
do people ded srs do that? I've seen rich foreigner kids on vacation inhale helium from balloons en masse and thought that was degenerate.

do people ded srs do that? I've seen rich foreigner kids on vacation inhale hellium from balloons en masse and thought that was degenerate.
I did it once in school and thats it

3.5 gram ?
Yeah. I don’t smoke often but I’ve found 3-4 puffs is the sweet spot for me where I’m high enough so music sounds better and food tastes better but not too high where I’m paranoid and manually breathing

Unless you live in a state with extremely strict drug laws, no one will give a shit
wagie decides to actually be a faggot and collect penis samples from me to make sure im clean xd

I can stretch a 3.5 (£25) over 3 months so I’m only blowing £100 a year on it

You can get weed much cheaper on the dark web or order some THCa flower off the clearnet.

Dog turd shaped