Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Rate my Walking Personality

Eremetic

Eremetic

Neo Luddite • Unknown
-

First of all, are you a woman?

Pretty boy hairstyle spotted.

Also, why are you wearing a shirt? That's uncomfortable as fuck.

It's not like a school shirt

Retard did everything but rate my walk.

I concur with @Asgard, from your trousers/shirts/shoes, you look like a girl. What kind of gay ass man wears tight black trousers with ballerina shoes?
How's that ballerina shoes, it's normal trainers, also I have big thighs the trousers seemed short. They're like Nike air max.

How's that ballerina shoes, it's normal trainers, also I have big thighs the trousers seemed short. They're like Nike air max.
A girl. Or at least a tranny

At least you have hair.

#1 Tuck that nasty filthy unwashed shirt back into your pants

#2 You walk like a flaming homosexual

3# What nasty concrete streetblocks

#1 Tuck that nasty filthy unwashed shirt back into your pants

#2 You walk like a flaming homosexual

3# What nasty concrete streetblocks
It's a psychward.

No I like it untucked,

Ok I will try and fix my walk, I had a leg day today and went hard on the cycle machine and running.

It's a psychward.

No I like it untucked,

Ok I will try and fix my walk, I had a leg day today and went hard on the cycle machine and running.
If you're going to have untucked shirts then you get a short sleeved one or one that has a non curved hem, this shirt is made to be tucked, you are raping the shirt, looking like a bum and spitting on the designer by wearing it untucked.

And don't ever walk like that again it's fucking nauseating seeing a grown man navigate like that

But no I just like to shit on people good on you for getting some fresh air over LDARing

If you're going to have untucked shirts then you get a short sleeved one or one that has a non curved hem, this shirt is made to be tucked, you are raping the shirt, looking like a bum and spitting on the designer by wearing it untucked.

And don't ever walk like that again it's fucking nauseating seeing a grown man navigate like that

But no I just like to shit on people good on you for getting some fresh air over LDARing
I can fold my sleeves, it's not bro you haven't even seen the full shirt. It's not a school type shirt. I'd look like a kid who's mother forced him to tuck it in kek that's cucked.

I was trying to be cool, failed clearly.

Alright thanks

I tucked In in just a bit from the front, I might only tuck one side.

Mogs me. Cut your legs, you are fucking high.

I was picturing myself as a cowboy whilst I did this one.