Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Rate my transformation after improving my personality + new haircut

I

iiiTeMpeR

Banned
-
CKpNYobUwAAO1KQ.jpg

For real tho can I get a jawline/chin like that if I lose all of my body fat?

You can only know if you go full zizz.

iiiTeMpeR said:
CKpNYobUwAAO1KQ.jpg

damn you became a catfish, respect

iiiTeMpeR said:
CKpNYobUwAAO1KQ.jpg

Is this a morph of you or someone else?

Reddit_is_for_cucks said:
damn you became a catfish, respect

I respect your signature, why does chad get rewarded for existing while we get shit on? I want to live as chad, I WON'T SETTLE FOR ANY LESS BOYOZ

jagged0 said:
Is this a morph of you or someone else?

No this guy exists, a guy that looks like that, is roaming this planet, just lol

iiiTeMpeR said:
I respect your signature, why does chad get rewarded for existing while we get shit on? I want to live as chad, I WON'T SETTLE FOR ANY LESS BOYOZ

No this guy exists, a guy that looks like that, is roaming this planet, just lol

I've never understood how freaks like this guy came into being, what 00000.1% chance happened that let his bones form in such a perfect damn way while we're shit tier.

that guy does not look aesthetic, his jaw looks deformed and his chin is narrow

er morph in your avi has better lower third

LOL that chin is too narrow though. Can you feel your bones under your facefat ? You should be able to tell roughly how you'd look without fat.

jagged0 said:
I've never understood how freaks like this guy came into being, what 00000.1% chance happened that let his bones form in such a perfect damn way while we're shit tier.

Yep, lmao this guy doesn't even need a personality to get laid, he could just go up to any girl (OF ANY AGE) and she will immediately start sucking.

rotandrise said:
LOL that chin is too narrow though. Can you feel your bones under your facefat ? You should be able to tell roughly how you'd look without fat.

FUCK, MY CHIN ISN'T POINTY LIKE HIS LOL IS IT OVER?

He chews gums for a living, srs. Along with a brother who does the same thing and looks exactly like him

takurak said:
He chews gums for a living, srs. Along with a brother who does the same thing and looks exactly like him
is chewing gum theory legit?

iiiTeMpeR said:
is chewing gum theory legit?

Well I have been chewing gum for half an year now. It will make your ramus slightly bigger and very slightly improve gonial angle but nothing significant. For me now tbh its more of an addiction than some loookxmaxing regime. 

I can pm you my results if you'd like.

takurak said:
Well I have been chewing gum for half an year now. It will make your ramus slightly bigger and very slightly improve gonial angle but nothing significant. For me now tbh its more of an addiction than some loookxmaxing regime. 

I can pm you my results if you'd like.

Yes please pm me I need life fuel

GenioplastyCel said:
that guy does not look aesthetic, his jaw looks deformed and his chin is narrow

er morph in your avi has better lower third

cope
tumblr_nvg1vxJCp61szxkx0o1_500.jpg

CKOnOEJUEAAJsOB.jpg

He has defined jaw muscles though. Falimceling theory confirmed ?

That guy almost looks deformed with how comically pronounced his jawline is. It's still the standard tho I guess.

iiiTeMpeR said:
CKpNYobUwAAO1KQ.jpg

press your fat up and see what shape your chin bones are.

iiiTeMpeR said:

his jaw is a bit too narrow. but he still looks pretty good overall.