Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

rate my trait

Dr. Autismo

Dr. Autismo

Foid punchER
★★★★★
this is not a sperg thing, but i wear a black leather backpack whenever i go out sometimes.
even when its warm outside and i'm just wearing a t shirt and trousers, i don't wear shorts because they look faggy on most men.
also, shorts make me look a little like a metalfag, and i'm no fucking metalfag.

i wear it to look like i'm actually doing something and going somewhere, and not just wandering around town like the neetcel that i am.
wearing a backpack also makes me look and feel organized and put together tbh, i also store my groceries in it after i do some shopping too.

Understandable/10

And i know what your going to say so i'll beat you to it.

"no backpack for your face."

"never begun for backpackcels."

"just wear a backpack theory."

"backpackmogs me."

"backpackmax theory."

"its over for backpackcels."

"backpack.is"

fuck you

Don't like it. Too hot. Just wear shorter shorts and lighter colors and ditch the bag. Try linen, it looks nice

I'm waiting for wintER for wearing long coats including this one black leathER

I was wearing a bag with some stuff, but I needed to unlearn this trait.

rate my trait @Liu KANG @ItsovERfucks @Ron.Belgrade @FAT LINKS NIGGA @edgelordcel @K1ng N0th1ng @Karakol96 @wasted12years @NearEnd @Limitcel @Morphine . ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁ @TheGrayWolf @opioidcel @Adolf Kitler @Stupid Clown

Last edited:
Id probably do the same if I went outside

@Morphine . ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁ Are you a white foid fetishist like myself?

sounds cool upload a pic
i got it from primark, i found it on their website

991094281804_01
991094281804_02
991094281804_03

looks good :yes:
i know it looks basic, but its black and it does what its made for and thats good enough for me.
i'm also not really all that interested in customizing my backpack with badges, pins and stitches like some people do with their backpack.

this is not a sperg thing, but i wear a black leather backpack whenever i go out sometimes.
even when its warm outside and i'm just wearing a t shirt and trousers, i don't wear shorts because they look faggy on most men.
also, shorts make me look a little like a metalfag, and i'm no fucking metalfag.

i wear it to look like i'm actually doing something and going somewhere, and not just wandering around town like the neetcel that i am.
wearing a backpack also makes me look and feel organized and put together tbh, i also store my groceries in it after i do some shopping too.
Nice

Based for not wearing shorts.
I can’t stand my body being exposed so I wear full sleeve everything.

Based for not wearing shorts.
I can’t stand my body being exposed so I wear full sleeve everything.
i dont like the idea of exposing my legs, even when the shorts end below my knees like the ones i used to wear a few years ago.
trousers make me look more put together, gothic, smart and sleek looking tbh.

And i know what your going to say so i'll beat you to it.

"no backpack for your face."

"never begun for backpackcels."

"just wear a backpack theory."

"backpackmogs me."

"backpackmax theory."

"its over for backpackcels."

"backpack.is"

fuck you
no backpack for your face.

never begun for backpackcels.

just wear a backpack theory.

backpackmogs me.