Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Rate my tooth decay/tooth holes

takERisks

takERisks

Eat the bat kill the west
-
IMG 20181127 204124

I went over a year without brushing and I have nothing like that.

:feelswhat:

Brush your teeth nigga. Damn.

Doesn't look too bad, yet tbh

What do you eat lol? Apples
I also drank 2 liters of soda almost every day and ate all kinds of candy and shit. But I drink a lot of milk as well. I've never had a single cavity in my entire life.

I also drank 2 liters of soda almost every day and ate all kinds of candy and shit. But I drink a lot of milk as well. I've never had a single cavity in my entire life.
My dentist told me drinking milk is good for my teeth. Too bad milk tastes like shit.

I don't understand cels like u. U should take care of yourself else u can't even complain about inceldom.

Volcel!

I don't understand cels like u. U should take care of yourself else u can't even complain about inceldom.

Volcel!
I do brush my teeth I just drank alot of

Soda :soy:

My dentist told me drinking milk is good for my teeth. Too bad milk tastes like shit.
It's good for bones and stuff. Good thing I've always loved milk. I've drunk at least a liter of milk every day my whole life. Only negative is it can grow you some man tits. My younger brother who never liked milk has had tons of cavities since childhood and had to have a lot of dental work done.

Soda is poison to your teeth and body in general, try to cut it off

brush my teeth two times a day and always have done and floss every few days and I have receding gums and tooth decay on my bottom pre molars. just another 69087547 to add to the list of my genetic shortcomings.

Slayer tbhtbh my teeth are so fucked that I am too high inhib to show em

It's good for bones and stuff. Good thing I've always loved milk. I've drunk at least a liter of milk every day my whole life. Only negative is it can grow you some man tits. My younger brother who never liked milk has had tons of cavities since childhood and had to have a lot of dental work done.

Milk doesn't give you tits lol, unless we are talking about soy milk.

Doesn't look like holes. Looks like normal discoloration. Typical for the molar teeth.

i have a dentist appointment for a filling that fell out tomorrow :kys:
my insurance isn't covering it either so I have to pay out of pocket

A few years ago, I had my first cavities. So much for brushing twice a day and flossing.

When I first got my permanent teeth I went months without brushing my teeth and my parents didn't give a shit.
I started brushing every day when I turned 12 or 13.

Ever since I've had a few dark black spots/lines on my bottom molars. I've had them for 10 years and they haven't changed in size/shape or anything and I've never had any pain, but I know it's only a matter of time before the agony begins. They're also very hard to the touch (used a needle), basically rock hard.

I don't know how cavities work, but I assume the bacteria is basically eating away at my teeth from the inside and it's only a matter of time before I experience pain?

Last edited:
that's basically nothing

come back when stuff actually starts to rot

@Insomniac @Blacktarpill
Tastes like cum

Not too bad. I brush daily and take good care of my teeth but they are still bad because I GRIND MY TEETH AT NIGHT DUE TO STRESS THAT COMES FROM NO GF. Incels can't catch a single break, everything in life is against us.

Drink more water goddamn