Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Rate my side profile will bimax ascend me to HTN?

opioidcel

opioidcel

5'9 3.5/10 brain damaged cel
★★
2024 09 11 at 65427PM

2024 09 11 at 65456PM

over. do you have an overbite? i have that and im sure that's what made me look like that

no. Your facial structure will still not be good, but i still think you should get it because it will ascend you from truecel to average/below average.

Jaw line surgery + buccal fat removal and you become htn easy, face is very easy to fix with cosmotology and nowadays its very very safe.

Its completely fucking over for you

It's over man fuck

Jaw line surgery + buccal fat removal and you become htn easy, face is very easy to fix with cosmotology and nowadays its very very safe.
Cant tell if youre fr or trolling the other guys are saying its completely over for me

It's over man

Holy shit, literally never began

Also posting selfies is against the rules, just so you know, you might get warned or banned

Holy shit, literally never began

Also posting selfies is against the rules, just so you know, you might get warned or banned
What about bimax

Cant tell if youre fr or trolling the other guys are saying its completely over for me
I swear to god, you have good nose, maybe get thicker eyebrows and easy 7

it probably won't save you but you'll look a fuck ton better.

I have a similar side profile. It's fucking over.

Over.

and I thought my side profile was bad

@Morphine . ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁ :feelskek:

Is that really you? Im not sure what to think, you already posted that guy in your avi claiming to be him yet you apparently aren't that guy

Is that really you? Im not sure what to think, you already posted that guy in your avi claiming to be him yet you apparently aren't that guy
He lied on both ocassions. This is what he looks like
Screenshot 2024 0911 190907

Is that really you man? If so, it’s brutally over. That jaw is almost nonexistent. My jaw isn’t the greatest, but it’s a Chad jaw compared to that

Dude its over for you forever, Rot with me and the others on hyperbeam and youll be fine.
2024 09 11 at 71359PM

Is that really you man? If so, it’s brutally over. That jaw is almost nonexistent. My jaw isn’t the greatest, but it’s a Chad jaw compared to that
Is it better when i maintain posture and tuck my chin upwards i think its ltn category thoughts?

Grow a thick beard to hide that jaw and you will be good

The least you can do is drop off weight man

Ngl, I thought my own jaw was bad. But this is a whole different beast.

I'm not an expert tbh so can't say, but if you really need advice simply go to looksmax instead. Posting selfies here is against the rules and you may doxx yourself like an idiot if getting careless.