Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

rate my plan to leave inceldom

ghostcell

ghostcell

Banned
-
i posted a while back saying i don't wanna be stuck in my room all the time anymore and i will be limiting my time on incels, figuring out a way to leave inceldom. i think im up to a good idea right now but maybe someone here could give some feedback and pointers to improve on it, or i could motivate others to try some new stuff.

okay so as i said before im not a truecel like i was in highschool, and everyone knows im a mentalcel. biggest problem is not my looks anymore (i know im not 8+ chad but im a normie lanklet 5-6/10 lookswise) 

my biggest problem is being awkward and autistic, also often getting rejected without even saying or doing anything. but multiple people have said it's not my face that's the problem so body language, lack of social circle, and autism seems to be the biggest issue now. in addition doesn't help to live in the CHADERLANDS where standards are ridiculous

this summer i will graduate uni but so far hunting for a job has been a huge joke (20+ rejections in so far) 

my plan to leave inceldom was just to travel to asia but i dont think that will work, because i still won't have any social circle, i don't really classify getting sex with a 3rd world roastie from tinder leaving inceldom, it's not just about sex (else i could visit the redlight district any day). on top of that i will blow all of my money and not even have a job to fall back on at home

so i came up with this idea:

there are many hostels in Asia that have volunteering work available for internationals, where you can get free food and accomodation for 4 hours of work, 5 days per week. the team of people working there is a lot of similar aged and international minded people, and one of them that caught my eye is nearby one of the most famous beaches in that country. in addition they house a language cafe where you can do language exchange and meet locals and internationals, this would also be in a country I really like. 

i think if i work there as a volunteer, the worst case will be just having a semi-vacation with paid accomodation and getting out of the house a bit. worst case i still won't make friends and get laid and dislike the location - in that case i can go home after a few weeks and that's it... not much money lost as my accomodation and stuff will have been paid for.

but in the best case, i can kind of get a social circle with the other volunteers and meet many people over there who are interested in learning english, or just travelling, and i can tag on to a group of normies and try to enjoy myself. in the best case i would even meet a girl there and have the time of my life. in an extremely good case i would like it that much, and i can build a social circle there, that i can get contacts over there and find a job for myself to live there more permanently. 

so thats the plan now, i think i can find a few of those kind of opportunities and apply, im sure there should be atleast ONE that accepts me, its volunteering work ffs...

WOW! VERY, FANTASTIC, BODY!

Yeah do it. Idk why you think f***ing a girl off tinder is wrong, she’s still validating you for who you are.

Too long didn’t read

too good to be true :)

Hoe oud en welke studie?

eurocel said:
Hoe oud en welke studie?

22 bachelor economie master in management

tenta said:
too good to be true :)

like i said worst case, and most likely, i'll just be autistic again and end up traveling around a bit alone without making much friends and watching netflix on my tablet at the hostel most of the time lol. but that's not much worse than staying at home.

best case is a good prospect though so it might be worth a shot

Succes jongen! Klinkt best goed.

VincentVanCope said:
Too long didn’t read

incels.is fried ur attention span... well tldr is i wanna volunteer at a hostel abroad in hopes of leaving inceldom

Worst case you get bullied by the other volunteers

RREEEEEEEEE said:
Succes jongen! Klinkt best goed.

yes volgens mij heeft dit wel mogelijkheden. ben ook een beetje klaar met een normale baan zoeken, word letterlijk overal afgewezen. als ze me nog afwijzen voor vrijwilligerswerk word ik echt gek (ER)

ATOMIC ACE PUGG said:
Worst case you get bullied by the other volunteers

lol didn't think of that but LOL yeah that's the absolute worst case. then i would just spend as little time at the hostel as possible and go on as many tinder dates as i can i think.

ghostcell said:
yes volgens mij heeft dit wel mogelijkheden. ben ook een beetje klaar met een normale baan zoeken, word letterlijk overal afgewezen. als ze me nog afwijzen voor vrijwilligerswerk word ik echt gek (ER)

lol didn't think of that but LOL yeah that's the absolute worst case. then i would just spend as little time at the hostel as possible and go on as many tinder dates as i can i think.

you should boil some water and pour it over them when theyre asleep in the off chance that they do bully you tho

tenta said:
you should boil some water and pour it over them when theyre asleep in the off chance that they do bully you tho

Then he gets ass raped in jail unless he suicides

Veel succes/plezier.

ghostcell said:

Kom je wel toe aan hun standaarden? Wat ik bedoel is het volgende: heb je het aantal jaren werkervaring gehad waar zij om vragen? Of vragen ze daar niet eens om? Lol als je afgewezen wordt voor vrijwilligerswerk dan is het echt ogre.

ghostcell said:
22 bachelor economie master in management

like i said worst case, and most likely, i'll just be autistic again and end up traveling around a bit alone without making much friends and watching netflix on my tablet at the hostel most of the time lol. but that's not much worse than staying at home.

best case is a good prospect though so it might be worth a shot

Ik ook eco  :'(

my plan:

looksmaxx
ntmaxx
looksmaxx some more

RREEEEEEEEE said:
Kom je wel toe aan hun standaarden? Wat ik bedoel is het volgende: heb je het aantal jaren werkervaring gehad waar zij om vragen? Of vragen ze daar niet eens om? Lol als je afgewezen wordt voor vrijwilligerswerk dan is het echt ogre.

het enige wat ik begreep is dat je engels moet spreken, bij voorbaat ook een andere taal, en dat je aardig bent...

lol als ik dan word afgewezen is het ECHT OGRE idd holyshit xD

QuantumDummy said:
Solid 3/10 plan.

how can i improve it?