Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Rate my plan to ascend

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
I want to get a cosplay wig and makeup and try to mass approach in anime conventions.

A good chunk of my ugliness stems from my fucked up acne scars on my face and my balding head, cosplaying would cover both of them. But I'm afraid the girl will eventually lift the wig and see that I'm bald, totally losing her interest.

I'm also a chinlet and other problems, but maybe the wig and makeup will lift my looks enough to cut it.

I'm sorry, are you attempting to trannymaxx?

U can't wear the wig all the time. Low iq.

Those conventions are suifuel with all these Staceys dressed like hentaï fan fictions of well known mangas characters. They don't come here to find a partner but to show off their "original" outfit and get attention and validation from thirsty males. Good fucking luck to you, you're gonna need it.

U can't wear the wig all the time. Low iq.
Maybe I can at least get a kiss from a cute otome girl.
Those conventions are suifuel with all these Staceys dressed like hentaï fan fictions of well known mangas characters. They don't come here to find a partner but to show off their "original" outfit and get attention and validation from thirsty males. Good fucking luck to you, you're gonna need it.
The festival today was complete suicidefuel.

Seeing beautiful young women is salt in the wound at this point, but I'm desperate so my mind keeps trying to think about ways to get the pussy.

Go full sperging weeb

I want to get a cosplay wig and makeup and try to mass approach in anime conventions.

A good chunk of my ugliness stems from my fucked up acne scars on my face and my balding head, cosplaying would cover both of them. But I'm afraid the girl will eventually lift the wig and see that I'm bald, totally losing her interest.

I'm also a chinlet and other problems, but maybe the wig and makeup will lift my looks enough to cut it.
A dermatologist can remove those acne scars and your health insurance will cover all of it. I just removed some moles from my face and I increased by .5 points. Also, you can grow your hair back with minoxidil. It's a commitment, but you can do it. (I grew thick facial hair in a few months)

Regarding your cosplay plan for ascension, it's not a bad idea. The best thing to do when trying to ascend is joining a hobby or group of some sort. You might find a woman with equally ugly acne scars that's hiding under pounds of makeup. Go for it

Low IQ.

Invest your expat moneys back in Brazil in surgeries. Maybe you can get some help from your dad as well.

that's trannymaxxing bruh

A dermatologist can remove those acne scars and your health insurance will cover all of it. I just removed some moles from my face and I increased by .5 points. Also, you can grow your hair back with minoxidil. It's a commitment, but you can do it. (I grew thick facial hair in a few months)

Regarding your cosplay plan for ascension, it's not a bad idea. The best thing to do when trying to ascend is joining a hobby or group of some sort. You might find a woman with equally ugly acne scars that's hiding under pounds of makeup. Go for it
No insurance won't pay. You have probably private insurance, if you are a German.

Minoxidil is worth a try, but you need to read about it in alopecia forums. There are advanced combined methods today.

Last edited:
It could possibly work if you're low inhib and sound confident enough. But unless you never take the make up off, it'd be a dead end, since they'll reject you once they see your sunhumanity.

do a chad cosplay

Maybe I can at least get a kiss from a cute otome girl.

The festival today was complete suicidefuel.

Seeing beautiful young women is salt in the wound at this point, but I'm desperate so my mind keeps trying to think about ways to get the pussy.
Tbh you may get some kisses on the cheek by playing it cool, but I highly doubt any male could get anything more (unless you're giga Chad incarnated and a roman orgy begins at the very second of your arrival).

I will do a search about the possibility of having my scars removed here, but I doubt the public health insurance will cover it. It's aesthetics shit.

Go full sperging weeb

kakashi.jpg

I rate this plan highly OP. I like the idea of you cosplaying as some super villain like the joker. It’s like your super power is that you can only get laid whilst wearing your costume. Also cosplay is an esoteric interest, when you approach someone else who is in cosplay you already have an established interest between you as a basis for conversation. High IQ, OP.

I will do a search about the possibility of having my scars removed here, but I doubt the public health insurance will cover it. It's aesthetics shit.
You'd be surprised. I live in the US and they paid for all of it. You might not get all of it payed, but the price will definitely be less

Can you just cosplay as something that covers the face like gundam? Seems easier.

Yeah because that makes way more sense than just fixing your chin or getting laser treatments for your scars.

Yeah because that makes way more sense than just fixing your chin or getting laser treatments for your scars.
How effective is laser treatment for scars? Especially left by pimples.

How effective is laser treatment for scars? Especially left by pimples.

Pretty good from pics I've seen but I'm not an expert. I have no significant scars.

this, the plan to cover up your facial flaws with makeup and wig is a bit retarded, but investing time in a hobby like that is always nice because you can connect with people more easily. If the cosplay is very well done femoids might even compliment you on it and give you attention. Also I guess the cosplay scene is one of the few scenes with more women than men, so that's nice too

only works if you are gl

Just glue the wiig to your scalp.