Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Rate my personality

• Thread starter Lifeisbullshit95
  • Start date
Lifeisbullshit95

Lifeisbullshit95

Another day, another mental breakdown.
★★★★★

23 years old.

You need to take a shower and watch movies with strong female leads t. captain marvel

Your personality is probably nw0.

I mog your personality. But my dick 11cm

dude where'd your hair go

Fuck, at first glance I thought you were showing us some weird amputated leg stump.

Can Finsasteride and minoxidil even cover 20% of the damage bro?

23 and already balding? Are you sure you didn't shave everything off?

I hope I die before I get to 23 and have your hair tbh, as I'm on a similar track to you unless it randomly slows down or I use hair growth products. Did you take measures to prevent hair loss?
Wow, thats brutal bro. I didnt know that.

This is so fucking brutal :feelsbadman:

23 and already balding? Are you sure you didn't shave everything off?

He is not balding he is bald. Nw10

I dont even know what to say i just hope you have a perfect jaw a 10inch cock and emeraldblue eyes with sparkles.

I hope I die before I get to 23 and have your hair tbh, as I'm on a similar track to you unless it randomly slows down or I use hair growth products. Did you take measures to prevent hair loss?
Noo

This is so fucking brutal :feelsbadman:

He is not balding he is bald. Nw10

I dont even know what to say i just hope you have a perfect jaw a 10inch cock and emeraldblue eyes with sparkles.
The Universe is trolling me

Brutal, fml

At age of 20 I was the same now I'm 23

Its over for us haircels.

I balded too I'm 22. Tho I still have hair left so if I cut short its not as bad as urs yet.

Last edited:
u look pretty good i’d give u like a 7/10 if i’m being harsh honestly just need to go outside bro

Does it look legit irl or like weird fuzzy shit on your head?
Idk what you talking about if you referring to that line on my head yessss it's looks bad all people look at them and I don't wear hats because I don't like hats.

At least you have nice facial features.

You could always start an asmr barber channel

Idk what you talking about if you referring to that line on my head yessss it's looks bad all people look at them and I don't wear hats because I don't like hats.
I was talking about the hair in a can lol

TBH your profile picture is pretty high IQ. It's showing "you" without being able to get doxxed. It's genius