Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Rate my newest girlfriend

Arron

Arron

★★★
So since I’m really popular on this forum, I’m sure most of you have already been aware of my absolutely valorous decision of taking a very long break from Reddit just to get a head start in my low soy diet and perhaps find the opportunity to finally do the impossible and lose my virginity. :feelsohh:

I am now however devastated to announce that all my efforts have been entirely fruitless and my quest to seek out The Great Stinking Roast Beef Flaps™ has faced with failure and naturally as a result, I have now developed a brand new imaginary friend! :ahegao:

Rate my newest waifu, the love of my life, the one who will shit out my many great sons to come, the gorgeous, the unbelievably flawless Katie.

Katie, say hello to the boyos.

ksp06ttbnxua1.jpg

Boyos, this is Katie. :panties:

And yes, her habitat is indeed in the closet cause I live in Iran and I can’t really bring any girls to the house without.

Anyways, what do you guys think of my beautiful gf, and be honest with me.

@Med Amine @surreal @incelerated @Iranianoldcel @osman27

You feelin’ any jelly? :feelsaww:

Last edited:
Popular? Who are you, other than a soydditor

So since I’m really popular on this forum, I’m sure most of you have already been aware of my absolutely valorous decision of taking a very long break from Reddit just to get a head start in my low soy diet and perhaps find the opportunity to finally do the impossible and lose my virginity. :feelsohh:

I am now however devastated to announce that all my efforts have been entirely fruitless and my quest to seek out The Great Stinking Roast Beef Flaps™ has faced with failure and naturally as a result, I have now developed a brand new imaginary friend! :ahegao:

Rate my newest waifu, the love of my life, the one who will shit out my many great sons to come, the gorgeous, the unbelievably flawless Katie.

ksp06ttbnxua1.jpg

And yes, her habitat is indeed in the closet cause I live in Iran and I can’t really bring any girls to the house without.

zombiemaxing, remember to remove her teeth and buy her lots of animal brains/meat so she dosent decompose

ksp06ttbnxua1.jpg

it's over

over for delusionalcels
I beg your pardon? Katie is VERY much real and she very much loves me and we are actually about to go out right now and maybe watch a movie or two later.

she looks like some masri horror movie character.

Sell your phone and buy a woman from Afganistan I'm sure you'll find someone desperate enough to escape that country.

ksp06ttbnxua1.jpg

Why is her mouth like that?

Would lick her feet tho.
Nice gf overall congrats.

She looks like a grooming gang victim

de sex must be insane

ksp06ttbnxua1.jpg

cute

You are a masri horror movie character. :feelsBox:

@VitaminS @ADHD_cel @Indracel @nohope. @Incline, rate my girl.
Ping me again and I block you