Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Rate My New T-Shirt

Zesto

Zesto

Chair of the Beautification Committee
-
Yes I'm wearing it to college.

ut-jump-50th-anniversary-dragonball-frieza-mens-tshirt-m-size-557435.1.jpg

Low inhib, but I wear those types of shirts around as well

nigga why lol this is how you get bullied

nigga why lol this is how you get bullied

I wear lots of t-shirts with Japanese artwork and have never felt more confident.

This anime shirt is based. Maybe in Japan there would be snickers but atleast in the west you can express yourself even if you're some degenerate tranny walking around with a collar.

I wear lots of t-shirts with Japanese artwork and have never felt more confident.

This anime shirt is based. Maybe in Japan there would be snickers but atleast in the west you can express yourself even if you're some degenerate tranny walking around with a collar.
Im from the US in a big city, you would still get bullied in school for wearing that. Although in uni your safe since bullying is kinda not there at least not on campus.

You are not chad enough to people find it cool, they will make fun of you for using something like that, not saying you shouldn't wear, just saying what most of the time happen when a incel want to use something more "nerdy"

You are not chad enough to people find it cool, they will make fun of you for using something like that, not saying you shouldn't wear, just saying what most of the time happen when a incel want to use something more "nerdy"

I don't consider this a nerdy, omg so nerdy!!!! t-shirt.

This is way too hardcore for that.

No normie could understand this.

At least it's DBZ. God save you if you wore a Neptunia T-shirt or even a touhou one.

Also, what does it say?

I dont consider "nerdy" either I used this more like a normie way of classifying, but I tink they understand enough to see that is from anime and lots of normies likes DBZ, normies guys will probably find it cool independent of who you are, but foids will make fun of you, if you don't care about that tho you really don't need to worry

Dbz is extremely mainstream, alot of normies watched it.

At least it's DBZ. God save you if you wore a Neptunia T-shirt or even a touhou one.

Also, what does it say?

Something about Frieza's base form power level.

Dbz is extremely mainstream, alot of normies watched it.

No normie would understand this shirt. It would be completely incomprehensible to them.

pretty cool but i never wear any t shirt color besides black id wear it in black

Wtf does it say?

You ain't gonna ascend wearing that lol

Something about Frieza's base form power level.

No normie would understand this shirt. It would be completely incomprehensible to them.
It really isnt, Dragon ball was played on cartoon network and shit, alot of normies watched atleast some of it.

You ain't gonna ascend wearing that lol

I sure as hell am not like that so I'll just hide it from my waifu.

Never going to sell out!

It really isnt, Dragon ball was played on cartoon network and shit, alot of normies watched atleast some of it.
He is right man, even if they don't understand that is soemthing about frieza power level they sure will recongnize him, but like I said normies men wouldn't be the problem here foids would

lol who cares I wear some merch too sometimes

You won't ascend if you wear this in Japan.

I wouldn't be caught dead wearing that but at this point what do you have to lose?

Pink ??? Are you serious why pink over soooo many colours ? And why 1st form Furiiizaaaa ?

These two are better:

Ahegao

Ugly people should stick to plain shirts.