Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Rate my new Hairstyle niggers

• Thread starter Misogynist Curry 卐
  • Start date
@currycel⁰ @CopingForBrutality @Transcended Trucel @IncelKing @ilieknothing
@Zer0/∞ @Incelius Savage @Subhuman100

Last edited:
Too short and it doesn't cover your forehead enough. Just look at the haircuts of men toilets your age simp for.

Depending on the shape of your face it looks either hot or absolutely pathetically try-hard.

Hair on the head is like muscles on the body: A tall, buff guy with a good frame looks awesome, while a buff mallet looks like a joke.

mogs my hair hard. looks solid for curries

average 2022 fakecel user

Also brootal hairline

You skin-colour mog me.

My facial features and facial structure is above average and my height is below average (5’7), so if I kept my height and facial features/facial structure and had your skin colour, I’d be a normie and most likely wouldn’t be posting on this forum.

but my dark Dravidian shitskin is such a failo that the skin colour alone brings me down from a 5/10 normie (if I had fair skin) to a 2/10 curry goblin street-rat looking truecel.

I have lot of intelligence, self-awareness, enlightenment and wisdom about nature and reality itself, yet nobody (outside this forum) would have any clue about that because they would reject me in seconds (as a potential friend or sex partner) on the basis of my subhuman looks

It’s truly a curse to have an advanced mind in a genetically trash body.

Last edited:
You skin-colour mog me.

My facial features and facial structure is well above average and my height is below average (5’7), so if I kept my height and facial features/facial structure and had your skin colour, I’d be a normie and most likely wouldn’t be posting on this forum.

but my dark Dravidian shitskin is such a failo that the skin colour alone brings me down from a 5/10 normie (if I had fair skin) to a 2/10 curry goblin street-rat looking truecel.

I have lot of intelligence, self-awareness, enlightenment and wisdom about nature and reality itself, yet nobody (outside this forum) would have any clue about that because they would reject me in seconds (as a potential friend or sex partner) on the basis of my subhuman looks

Skin colour doesn't matter you are coping

Skin colour doesn't matter you are coping

Your Black skin is perceived to be attractive only if you are African.

Your Black skin is seen as disgusting if you are subcontinental (indian, bangladeshi, Pakistani, Nepali or Sri-Lankan).

You're a teenager, aren't you?

No haircut for your height

looks bad bro tbh. Get something else.

looks bad bro tbh. Get something else.
I know, that's not my original hairstyle. I just woke up and took pic of my hairs because I thought they were looking nice.

Chad hair tbh

Good hair if your face is atleast 6/10 and you're atleast 6'00" tall and your race is not curry. Otherwise it doesn't matter.
It applies for anything actually.

751033F8 74ED 40C0 872C 40D7841F2A4D

Looks like a fuckboy haircut:chad::banhammer:

go back to reddit fakecel

Literal high tier normies , beyond me why pretty people are allowed here

You skin-colour mog me.

My facial features and facial structure is above average and my height is below average (5’7), so if I kept my height and facial features/facial structure and had your skin colour, I’d be a normie and most likely wouldn’t be posting on this forum.

Not enough wisdom to stop humble bragging XD

Just mix 1 litre of hair oil with 2 litres of water theory

Prettyboymaxxing/10

Just the top half of face is mog already.

Looks like what one of the eshay lads do here

pretty pretty cool

Looks like mine but my hair is a little longer.

Mogs every IT soy cuck to hell and back