Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Rate my meal

packardD

packardD

mentally ill
★★★★
IMG 5876

nice where are you from? Italy?

9/10

I LOVE noodles! :ahegao:

8/10, i love plain pasta with bit of oil and pepper. Roasted chicken would make it better.

I am about to put you on ignore after this :feelspuke:
It's unappetizing for you because you've never had it. You've grown up with grains, like a grain brain so you're only used to that.

It's unappetizing for you because you've never had it. You've grown up with grains, like a grain brain so you're only used to that.
I have tried sashimi and I was close to trying beef carpaccio but I could not do it

I have tried sashimi and I was close to trying beef carpaccio but I could not do it
It's all a mental thing. If you actually ate it you would like it.

I prefer carbs :yes: Grain brain :feelsthink:
Most people do. That's why we have so much disease and mental illness in this world. Well it's not the only reason but it's one of many reasons.

Most people do. That's why we have so much disease and mental illness in this world. Well it's not the only reason but it's one of many reasons.
You remind me of the liver king and that surfer dude :feelskek: “WHY HAVE VEGETABLES WHEN YOU CAN HAVE TESTICLES”

You remind me of the liver king and that surfer dude :feelskek: “WHY HAVE VEGETABLES WHEN YOU CAN HAVE TESTICLES”
Vegetables are most often sprayed with pesticides and full of antinutrients. Most people think broccoli and spinach is healthy but it's actually one of the worst types of vegetables you can eat. I would eat raw testicles if i could find a good source.

Vegetables are most often sprayed with pesticides and full of antinutrients. Most people think broccoli and spinach is healthy but it's actually one of the worst types of vegetables you can eat. I would eat raw testicles if i could find a good source.
this is exactly what that surfer guy says

Do you think your diet can fix erectile dysfunction ?

Do you think your diet can fix erectile dysfunction ?
Sure. I fapped 3 times yesterday with a rock hard erection and i'm over 30.

I'm not against vegetables, i'm only against the fiber, pesticides and antinutrients in them. I juice celery sometimes and i also eat raw onions. I would say grains are ultimately worse than vegetables.

Average for me