Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Rate my LooksMaxxed hand.

Incline

Incline

I HAVE DIVINE MISSION TO PATTAYAMAXX BEFORE IM 30
★★★★★

Last time I posted a picture of my hand people were saying I have a soy and hairy hand. It enraged me very much. I ended up deleting the image because I could not allow such disrespect to persist. I will not have a SOY hand I rather cut it off ded srs. I have decided to Looksmaxx my hand and shave all the hair. How do you rate my hand now?

doesn’t that itch

Imagine shaving your fucking hand :lul:

Fucking fight me fucking faggot I will bitch slap you with my godly aerodynamic hand.

Tbh though I prefer the shaved look I don't think you understand how bad it was before I had a really hairy hand it looked kinda disgusting tbh. I can grow long ass hair on my hands but can't grow a fucking beard or hair on my head what a fucking joke.

Fucking fight me fucking faggot I will bitch slap you with my godly aerodynamic hand.

Tbh though I prefer the shaved look I don't think you understand how bad it was before I had a really hairy hand it looked kinda disgusting tbh. I can grow long ass hair on my hands but can't grow a fucking beard or hair on my head what a fucking joke.
Upload the old pic

I was gonna post that I will PM it to you but I just remembered I deleted the only image of my old hand from my email address because I didn't want to ever look at that Soy hand ever again. There was few users that saw it though you can ask them, here is the thread:

They really bullied you for having a hairy hand jfl

tbhtbh.

also imagine shaving your hand because a couple of trolls shamed you for having hairy hands.

JFL the state of men "rate my hand" in 21 century.

Trim your nails. Your hands look extremely feminine and soy.

high BF plus Missing the obvious - Dirt under the nails.

Over for dirtundernailcels

You can tell from the hand itself that it belongs to an incel

@Weeb25 what's your opinion on his hand

Post before pic, this hand looks kind of soy tbh

View attachment 370719

Last time I posted a picture of my hand people were saying I have a soy and hairy hand. It enraged me very much. I ended up deleting the image because I could not allow such disrespect to persist. I will not have a SOY hand I rather cut it off ded srs. I have decided to Looksmaxx my hand and shave all the hair. How do you rate my hand now?
incel tier hand. Mogs mine tho cause lighter skin tbh
5FC9153F 8E99 4717 B52E 25C7C5FACFED

Being hairy is not pretty, but shaving your hands and arms will make you look more feminine, it’s impossible to win.

Post before pic, this hand looks kind of soy tbh
looks like a kids hand now
looks like a kids hand now
You can tell from the hand itself that it belongs to an incel
Looks like a chubby kid hand to me. Not super fat, not muscular either.
How? His hands doesn't even look that fat
JFL the state of men "rate my hand" in 21 century.
They really bullied you for having a hairy hand jfl

I fixed my hand now it is no longer Soy.

Maybe I should carve it out with a knife instead? I can't find my knife JFL.

Maybe I should carve it out with a knife instead? I can't find my knife JFL.
"Give me attention"

Also the shit under your ring finger's nail is still there

"Give me attention"

Also the shit under your ring finger's nail is still there

You are just jealous because you won't dare to carve ER on your hand with a knife because you are a fucking pussy. Somebody lifestream with me lets cut our wrists together idc anymore. Make it private 1 on 1 stream don't give a fuck for attention faggots.

Handmogged again. I have one of the most mutilated hands here because I chew my nails 24/7 and I chew skin off of my finger itself which leaves bumpy brown calluses

My wrists are also pretty bad ngl

I will leave the dirty fingernails I will make the foids suck the dirt out.

You are just jealous because you won't dare to carve ER on your hand with a knife because you are a fucking pussy. Somebody lifestream with me lets cut our wrists together idc anymore. Make it private 1 on 1 stream don't give a fuck for attention faggots.

Make sure to cut the veins vertical.

I have more hair on my hands and wrists than on my temples

Holy shit thugmaxxed hand. How many times do I have to punch the wall to make it look like yours?
I don't punch wall but I do do grip training. I use a ball ATM to grip train and used to use a grip trainer(lost it). it's good way of taking our stress and getting stronger hands
Dark knuckles = truecel hands
definitely. it's pretty unfortunate