Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Rate my jaw/chin from -10 to 0 points

sorrowfulsad

sorrowfulsad

Officer
★★★
How much would I need to pay to achieve a normie look? Do I even have a chance?
https://imgur.com/a/x6v0n

I'll rate from 1/10. 2/10, seen worse, but still pretty terrible. Retruded jaw and chin. You need sliding genioplasty and a jaw implant. The great thing about lower third is that it's usually fixable though plastic surgery, while cheekbones and eyes, you can't do too much about (although there are advancements being made in eye area ps).

If your lower third is the only problem with your looks, then you should be able to become attractive through ps.

1.5/10 tbh ngl it's over for you

CopingGymcel said:
I'll rate from 1/10. 2/10, seen worse, but still pretty terrible. Retruded jaw and chin. You need sliding genioplasty and a jaw implant. The great thing about lower third is that it's usually fixable though plastic surgery, while cheekbones and eyes, you can't do too much about (although there are advancements being made in eye area ps).

If your lower third is the only problem with your looks, then you should be able to become attractive through ps.

Its funny that I even have a slightly deformed eye area plus, objectively spoken, the worst fucking side profile. Guess I'll die
Edit: And thanks for your honesty and help

sorrowfulsad said:
Its funny that I even have a slightly deformed eye area plus, objectively spoken, the worst fucking side profile. Guess I'll die
Edit: And thanks for your honesty and help

Send pic of your face from the front and I'll tell you if it's over or not and which types of ps you can get. I won't share pics of course. 

I've seen someone go from 3/10 incel to 7/10 Chadlite through plastic surgery (TYD from lookism) and it completely changed his life (now he has a hot girlfriend). I don't think you should give up just yet.

At least you belong here unlike so many fakecels here. Welcome, brother.

FACEandLMS said:
At least you belong here unlike so many fakecels here. Welcome, brother.

Since he said that his eye area is a little deformed. I know that you know a decent amount about eye surgery since you've had it yourself. Maybe you can help him out?

CopingGymcel said:
Send pic of your face from the front and I'll tell you if it's over or not and which types of ps you can get. I won't share pics of course. 

I've seen someone go from 3/10 incel to 7/10 Chadlite through plastic surgery (TYD from lookism) and it completely changed his life (now he has a hot girlfriend). I don't think you should give up just yet.

Thanks for your offer man, I'll send you a picture tomorrow if thats okay cause right now I dont have the time to take a decent front and side picture.

sorrowfulsad said:
Thanks for your offer man, I'll send you a picture tomorrow if thats okay cause right now I dont have the time to take a decent front and side picture.

That's fine. Send whenever you have time.

You need surgery asap, like its not total subhuman level, but its pretty terrible.

You won't be able to run sharp chin game that's for sure, but I've seen worst.

tbh its pretty bad, like 2/10

WOW. About time I see a subhuman profile on here. It's like every single fucking person who posts a pic on here knows they are at least slightly above average. Usually if we catch a subhuman posting their pics on here we know that they are still not fully blackpilled. Are you fully blackpilled?

If so, welcome brother. You belong here.

CopingGymcel said:

That TYD guy never had surgeries on his eyes, which is the most important for being good looking. I've never seen a guy with subhuman eyes, and subhuman everything "looksmaxing" in my entire life, to actually become good looking. Never. Ever. It's always some guy who has a slightly crappy lower third that is fixed. Or a rhino. Or whatever.

I didn't actually expect it to be that bad.
Sorry mate.

It's over mane, unless you can grow a legit beard to hide it.

Its_OVER said:
It's over mane, unless you can grow a legit beard to hide it.

Cope. You can still tell.

I have almost the same. Not quite as bad. We're in the same boat, baby boy.

Your only hope is surgery
otherwise

ITS OVER