Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Rate my idea for a custom hoodie

Dr. Autismo

Dr. Autismo

Foid punchER
★★★★★
@Ron.Belgrade @wasted12years @VictimofBpillReaper @Ahnfeltia @Kerusha @Bianor @MoggedByALoli

I get paid next friday, and I'm thinking of purchasing a black hoodie and getting these 2 images printed on the front and back of it.

And no, I'm not a faggot, I'm not trying to be a faggot.
I feel like a black hoodie with purple roses on the front and back would be a nice addition to my goth wardrobe.
Also, purple is one of my favourite colours and I like roses.
I also found these 2 images on google images too.

Damn, it looks sick, actually. I like it. Very noice.

Feel free to plagiarise my idea for a hoodie, imitation is the highest form of flattery.
Hah, yeah sometime in the future when I have some cash to spend, for sure.

Hah, yeah sometime in the future when I have some cash to spend, for sure.
I think the heart containing the roses would look better on the front and the other image of the rose would be on the back.

I think the heart containing the roses would look better on the front and the other image of the rose would be on the back.
Yeah, that sounds good, although you might want to use a site where you can preview images on custom designs before you buy anything.

Use this image on a hoodie

the one with the heart thing is a bit faggy, but the other pic is fine. you might become the target of a stabbing, so stay in the better neighborhoods

anyone is a target tbh no matter what you where
true but a fag got stabbed for there flower shirt some time ago where i live, kinda making yourself a bigger target

Whatever floats your boat i guess. It looks a little too modern for me tbh.

I would get a sweater like this one instead:

Swastika Sweater

@Ron.Belgrade @wasted12years @VictimofBpillReaper @Ahnfeltia @Kerusha @Bianor @MoggedByALoli

I get paid next friday, and I'm thinking of purchasing a black hoodie and getting these 2 images printed on the front and back of it.

View attachment 1177296 View attachment 1177297

And no, I'm not a faggot, I'm not trying to be a faggot.
I feel like a black hoodie with purple roses on the front and back would be a nice addition to my goth wardrobe.
Also, purple is one of my favourite colours and I like roses.
I also found these 2 images on google images too.
OMG someone taged a greycel... Im pleased:) I really like this design! I don't care if anyone sees homosexuality in it. The main thing is that you like it! Will you send a photo of the result if you implement the design?

And you said that anyone can steal this idea, right?

OMG someone taged a greycel... Im pleased:) I really like this design! I don't care if anyone sees homosexuality in it. The main thing is that you like it! Will you send a photo of the result if you implement the design?

And you said that anyone can steal this idea, right?
I don't have a phone rn, so I can't take a pic.
And yeah, I don't care if somebody took those two pics and got it printed onto a hoodie.
I didn't even make those images, I found them google images.
Is that stealing?
Yeah, but if you put art up on the internet, you'll have to expect it to get stolen and put on bootleg crap.
And it's not illegal here on cyberland.

I like the idea. Personally I'd probably go for blue roses instead of purple ones, but purple would work quite nicely as well I'd imagine.

One thing tho. Are you sure those images are crisp enough? I have a feeling they might not be. Also the left one doesn't seem to probably fade to black (esp. at the bottom) so that might show. Again, I really like the idea, but I'm not so sure this'll come out super crisp. I'd hate for you to "waste" your money.

Feel free to plagiarise my idea for a hoodie, imitation is the highest form of flattery.
Maybe it could be a secret .is identifier of sorts. Probably not, but it'd be neat.

I don't have a phone rn, so I can't take a pic.
And yeah, I don't care if somebody took those two pics and got it printed onto a hoodie.
I didn't even make those images, I found them google images.
Is that stealing?
Yeah, but if you put art up on the internet, you'll have to expect it to get stolen and put on bootleg crap.
And it's not illegal here on cyberland.
I understand. I myself have lived for almost 22 years without a phone. I'm not worried about internet theft or copyright :) I just asked, what if you want only you to have such a hoodie? Maybe it's important for your personality. But if not, as I understand it, I will try to look for whether it is possible to do this in my city. And save money. I haven't bought new clothes for a long time anyway. Maybe now its the time.

Thx for the tag my nigga

Definitely go for it. Those designs look cool asf imo.

Can you send pics of the hoodie when you get it?

The color is not bad but the images are gay.