Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

rate my eye area

M

Massacre

Banned
-
need honest opinions. how does it really look??

x.png

Are you squinting?

Solitarian_Walker said:
good meme

Wait why is this a meme

Did I miss something?

Facade said:
Are you squinting?

Wait why is this a meme

Did I miss something?

They're not his eyes, it's a pic of a well known Tyrone.

Solitarian_Walker said:

Oh lol

Solitarian_Walker said:

lol at this fucking retard. he's not a "tyrone". it's a Moroccan guy, you fucking idiot.

you stupid fucking sub-human nigger worshipping cocksucker. he's Moroccan.

z.png

Massacre said:
lol at this fucking retard. he's not a "tyrone". it's a Moroccan guy, you fucking idiot.

z.png

Morocco is more or less a Somalia level hole.

Massacre said:

z.png

Ok faggot, you seem to be a big fan of his. I'm not gay for this guy so I didn't care to dig up his country of origin, I'm going solely off looks. Jfl if you think there are no black people in Morocco, or do you know his whole family history, butt boy.

Dekim said:
Morocco is more or less a Somalia level hole.

are you seriously comparing Somalia to Morocco? damn, the coping in here is extremely strong, you fucking sub-human.

activity-2017-03-20-15-52656c9bb84db36ffd65054fa107aa34.jpg

hassan-ii-mosque-beach-casablanca-sunset-morocco-oktober-situated-biggest-has-46021567.jpg

Casablanca-Morocco.jpg

Morocco-13.jpg

Massacre said:
are you seriously comparing Somalia to Morocco? damn, the coping in here is extremely strong, you fucking sub-human.

activity-2017-03-20-15-52656c9bb84db36ffd65054fa107aa34.jpg

hassan-ii-mosque-beach-casablanca-sunset-morocco-oktober-situated-biggest-has-46021567.jpg

Casablanca-Morocco.jpg

Morocco-13.jpg

Yea i'm totaly coping, that's why here in Spain it's full of moroccan refugees who sail here with rafts, just so they can get away from that ****hole lol.

Solitarian_Walker said:
Ok faggot, you seem to be a big fan of his. I'm not gay for this guy so I didn't care to dig up his country of origin, I'm going solely off looks. Jfl if you think there are no black people in Morocco, or do you know his whole family history, butt boy.

you can clearly tell he's Moroccan. doesn't look black at all. but because you're so used to choking on black dick, you assume everyone is black. keep choking on nigger dick, you little sub-human loser. I hope you choke to death one day. fucking idiot loser faggot.

why so aggressive op?

is it me or there is slight NCT?