Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Rate my different possible strats for Incels to get GFs

zephyr

zephyr

UK Wizardcel
★★★★
  1. Become Right-wing then join riots you know beforehand have hot wHamen attending
  2. Look into dating sites that are for Asexual wHamen

I rate these strategies cope/10

1. ???
2. ???
3. Profit?

If you want to get women from riots you have to go left wing

Since they are the ones attending a protest every week

1. Become Right-wing then join riots you know beforehand have hot wHamen attending
could do the same with the left wing tbh, leftwing protestors are degen af and the foids there would have orgies just to virtue signal

plus leftwing protests are more common

rightwing foids are also degen, obviously, but their culture is less forthright about it. also if you're in britain then nationalist rw protests won't have many hot foids bc british foids are ugly as piss

rw riots sound like a better way to get arrested than to ascend
Look into dating sites that are for Asexual wHamen
no experience with these so idk what would happen there

no such thing as an asexual foid, tho, so they will probably just act like normal foids. not sure if it's worth it, there are probably better subcultures to get involved in (stuff involving depression, drugs, selfharm, suicide or w/e) if you wanted to subculturemaxx and get laid. idk if asexuals are a culture that's as likely to get you laid

1.hot wHamen dont go to riots, comformists to the extreme, they would never do something that hurt the status quo.
2.you mean "womens that can only feel attraction to gigachad"?

If you want to get women from riots you have to go left wing

Since they are the ones attending a protest every week
high IQ

Look into dating sites that are for Asexual wHamen
I would just like to point out that my plan here was to go for wHamen who are not interested in sexual intercourse, only dating and $hit, therefor not having a good looking face would not be an issue.

The only working method is to rape a muslim girl and take her virginity and her religion will force her to marry the man who took her virginity.

2. Look into dating sites that are for Asexual wHamen

Asexuals are fake as fuck. No1 will convince me otherwise.

99% of the time its cope for the hideously ugly ones, oppression points, or just use it as their personality, much like vegans.

I would just like to point out that my plan here was to go for wHamen who are not interested in sexual intercourse, only dating and $hit, therefor not having a good looking face would not be an issue.
I mean, foids aren't really asexual

even in asexual orgs like AVEN, they have the following disclaimer:

so asexual communities actively protect whores who claim to be asexual, and claim that whoring around doesn't make them less asexual because asexuality is about fee-fees

'yea she whores out to 10 guys every week but um it's ok bc they're just friends and she's just um curious and also she really likes the sex but it's ok she's still an asexual LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE'

plus it wouldn't be worthwhile for incels either, since incels aim to ascend and this won't do that. foids are like wings, if you aren't using them to ascend then they are pointless