Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Rate my collage "I made it out of the hypercube CIA!"

boojies

boojies

Recruit
★★★★
spacechamber.png

Looks pretty good and is different.

Why is the old incels.co website hosted on a satellite in outer space?

The more I look at the collage the more I feel my mind sliding between realities. That is some collage is that.

Last edited:
The CIA must laugh at all the schizo art that gets made about them. It's probably why they get away with so much - they fuck with the heads of everyone who dares defy them.

I thought you were autistic not schizophrenic

boojies
Certified genius
I was captured by the U.S. military intelligence community in relation to my work on the MKULTRA project project.

Lolling at thurgood marshall

truly amazing

schizocels rise up

modern art masterpiece

Lolling at thurgood marshall

800px Thurgood marshall 2

Official portrait, 1976

Just look at the mass of books behind him. What sort of mind does a Justice have to absorb all that text?

Some quotes from him:

"You do what you think is right and let the law catch up"

"I plan to celebrate the bicentennial of the Constitution as a living document, including the Bill of Rights and other amendments protecting individual freedoms and human rights."

He supported abortion and opposed the death penalty.

Isn't abortion a death penalty on a defenseless and innocent child?

But what do I know I've not read all them fancy books (and neither did he).

Last edited:
Such sublime art cannot be explained, nor does it need any explanations. To explain it is to attempt to reduce that which is irreducible. It would be to sully and stain the work. Explaining this masterpiece would be contemptuous and boorish, and any such attempts to explain it must be met with scorn and disdain.

TFU on you for even having dared to demand such a thing from the OP.

Courage the cowardly dog is an incel dog???

Such sublime art cannot be explained, nor does it need any explanations. To explain it is to attempt to reduce that which is irreducible. It would be to sully and stain the work. Explaining this masterpiece would be contemptuous and boorish, and any such attempts to explain it must be met with scorn and disdain.

well said. upon hours of contemplating @boojies marvellous artistic pieces I've no escape but admit to myself my intellect is simply not of par to his unquantifiable immeasurable abstractionism.

Last edited:
where is elon musk?

Images 1

schizocels are based