Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

rate my character design idea

Dr. Autismo

Dr. Autismo

Foid punchER
★★★★★
I just came up with a symbolic character design idea.
i won't go into the details of this character,but he wears large steel cuffs on his wrists and ankles, similar to these.
But the chains in the middle are broken.
old-chains-shackles-foot-cuff-used-locking-up-prisoners-slaves-56454176.jpg
metal-shackles-500x500.jpg
il_fullxfull.2050097793_n0kf.jpg

The character still wears the cuffs on his wrists and ankles, with the dangling chains still attached to them.
my character continues to wear these cuffs as an accessories to symbolize him gaining his freedom.

I kinda got the idea from kratos from god of war tbh.

Last edited:
i won't go into the details of this character,but he wears large steel cuffs on his wrists and ankles, similar to these.

The character still wears the cuffs on his wrists and ankles, with the dangling chains still attached to them.
my character continues to wear these cuffs as an accessories to symbolize his freedom.

House arrest is getting to bro

If I see a faggot in a purple flower shirt, transformers jacket and wearing bondage gear I will beat the shit out of you

If I see a faggot in a purple flower shirt, transformers jacket and wearing bondage gear I will beat the shit out of you
and if i see a retard wearing a wrestlers mask with a cricket jumper, a cape and wearing aldi socks, i'll kick up your tubby ass so hard, you'll be sent around the moon, then orbit the solar system and fly right into the sun.

and if i see a retard wearing a wrestlers mask with a cricket jumper, a cape and wearing aldi socks, i'll kick up your tubby ass so hard, you'll be sent around the moon, then orbit the solar system and fly right into the sun.
t. can't fight if you are wearing handcuffs

Kanbe (sengoku basara)

my character continues to wear these cuffs as an accessories to symbolize him gaining his freedom.

I might draw this

are you looking for a Kratos like dude then?
just draw a basic stick figure tbh.
I already have a vision for what my character looks like and i don't want to share it on IS.

just draw a basic stick figure tbh.
I already have a vision for what my character looks like and i don't want to share it on IS.
I will draw a guy with chains and the boxer stuff from your avi

looks good, and yeah, that what i was going for with the cuffs and the broken chains.
i kinda felt that the character choosing to keep wearing the cuffs with the chains connecting them severed, symbolize him earning his freedom.
its a nice idea. i think ive seen before in league of legends, also thanks