Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Rate my Chadfish milfs

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
which one is hot. Would you or rather remain volcel?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-07-16 113953.png
    Screenshot 2024-07-16 113953.png
    939.2 KB · Views: 73
  • Screenshot 2024-07-16 113919.png
    Screenshot 2024-07-16 113919.png
    523.4 KB · Views: 74
Second one is better. I'd happily fuck either one though. I'm not picky

what you rate them for milfs on a scale of 10. Would you blow your load in her pussy with no condom?
both a six and no not without birth control I am a borderline retard bird looking incel why would I subject another soul to that?

both a six and no not without birth control I am a borderline retard bird looking incel why would I subject another soul to that?
these are milfs in their 40's why worry about birth control? I thought menopause happens in the late 30's ?

The second one looks somewhat better but Im not sure if I would fuck either

these are milfs in their 40's why worry about birth control? I thought menopause happens in the late 30's ?
"these are milfs in their 40's why worry about birth control?" ask some of the users here

what you rate them on the milf scale?
Left: 3.5/10 Right: 4.5/10
My 5th grade English teacher mogs them both to oblivion. She was so fucking hot and had a Stacy face. Took me years to get over that oneitis

The second one looks somewhat better but Im not sure if I would fuck either
Volcels.is. I fucking love milfs. I know these aren't the prettiest ones, but I'd happily have a long term relationship with either one

@VideoGameCoper @SupremeAutist @Failed Pullout

What about these 2 milfs?

Attachments

• photo_2024-01-18_19-11-49.jpg
    photo_2024-01-18_19-11-49.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 23
  • photo_2024-07-09_15-03-43.jpg
    photo_2024-07-09_15-03-43.jpg
    251.5 KB · Views: 23

One on the right is pretty hot 7 left isn't aging great but would still do

They were born
Yep. I was born to a 40 year old mother who somehow managed to get impregnated by my dad who was a 51 year old at the time. I know it fucked over my genetic quality

For me every woman is stacy :feelsrope:

I wouldn't mind ascending with one if I had the chance but in general I prefer women in their 20s or late teens
lol who doesnt? For now its about milfs that like my Chadfish.

Yep. I was born to a 40 year old mother who somehow managed to get impregnated by my dad who was a 51 year old at the time. I know it fucked over my genetic quality
Sounds like a mold on fruit situation if daddy just beta buxxed a younger woman you might have come out a 6ft+ fakecel

both look like ex stacys. SMV mog every1 on this forum and could even now easily get a 5ft10 white 30yo rich betabuxxer with 5/10 face to commit to them. Of course they won't settle for such a man and will end up old catladies.

Sounds like a mold on fruit situation if daddy just beta buxxed a younger woman you might have come out a 6ft+ fakecel
I am 6'0" but it doesn't do shit for me because I'm autistic, have a 4.5/10 face, narrow clavicles, and have had (and still do) many serious health issues. I will likely die at 40 even without roping with these health issues

That is fucked up. Nobody should have children at that age, it is just asking for genetic defects

That is fucked up. Nobody should have children at that age, it is just asking for genetic defects
100% agree, especially women. The mother's age means more than the father's age imo.

I am 6'0" but it doesn't do shit for me because I'm autistic, have a 4.5/10 face, narrow clavicles, and have had (and still do) many serious health issues. I will likely die at 40 even without roping with these health issues
Haa? Are your looks and health issues because your mum was 40? Even teen girls produces kids with health issues and incel looks. But I dunno though, not a doctor or anything

Haa? Are your looks and health issues because your mum was 40? Even teen girls produces kids with health issues and incel looks. But I dunno though, not a doctor or anything
Don't know for sure. Could just be bad genetics. I was also born 2 months premature by c section, so that contributed

bro this is like genes 101

what I meant is over 6 and maybe a htn not mentally ill

I was born to a 40 year old mother who somehow managed to get impregnated by my dad who was a 51 year old at the time. I know it fucked over my genetic quality
My mom was 41 and my dad 62 when I was born, it caused genetic defects like lazy eye and autism spectrum disorder (ASS BURGERS).

bro this is like genes 101
yeah autism, down syndrome is caused by milfs and stuff but i asked sbout health issues. Never heard about milf breeding sickly children because of age.

My mom was 41 and my dad 62 when I was born, it caused genetic defects like lazy eye and autism spectrum disorder (ASS BURGERS).
Absolutely fucking brutal. I have Asperger's and it sucks

both look like ex stacys. SMV mog every1 on this forum and could even now easily get a 5ft10 white 30yo rich betabuxxer with 5/10 face to commit to them. Of course they won't settle for such a man and will end up old catladies.
lol i get that they can still get a 30 year old betabuxxer but why would a betabuxx take a infertile milf though? Milfs cant have kids, or the majority cant, why would a young man do that?

lol i get that they can still get a 30 year old betabuxxer but why would a betabuxx take a infertile milf though? Milfs cant have kids, or the majority cant, why would a young man do that?
no other options unless betabuxxer knows about geomaxxing

You actually mog me. I also have a 4,5/10 face but Im shorter at 5'10 unless I try to wear shoelifts. And since Im ethnic /mixed race my smv just drops even lower so its over

Brutal. How was your dad even able to impregnate your mom at such an age?

Brutal. How was your dad even able to impregnate your mom at such an age?
He was a gymmaxxed+leanmaxxed medical doctor who maintained abs into his 70's.