Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Rate my cellar

VideoGameCoper

VideoGameCoper

Wizard
★★★★★
The roof sometimes leaks over this back room since there is a porch directly above and the lights have been broke for a year, so I had to use my phone flash to take the picture.
IMG 2201

Wacky. Clean it up some. Or not. Do whatever you're comfortable with.

Ideal place to meet up with foids

Wacky. Clean it up some. Or not. Do whatever you're comfortable with.
This is it after I cleaned it up a LOT. My mom forced me to remove a lot of the junk and put it out for clutter clean up yesterday. This is clean af compared to how it was. Too bad I don’t have a before picture. Anyway, that’s nothing compared to the attic. I will have to post that sometime as well

Are there any rats? In my yard and basement there are few types of owls, little birds, lizards, rats, mice, like a fricking jungle.

Are there any rats? In my yard and basement there are few types of owls, little birds, lizards, rats, mice, like a fricking jungle.
No rats, but there are a bunch of house centipede and spider brocels down there

Trap some foids in there :feelsdevil:

Reddit stolen :feelsseriously:

Make a home gym once you clean that shit up

Make a home gym once you clean that shit up
Already have a weight bench in the other part of the cellar. Unfortunately, it’s covered in boxes of crap and car parts, so it’s unusable at the moment and has been for 6 months